Eddie Prudham

Guest Wednesdayjohn

Diving header at the back post to make it 3-3 in friendly at Bramhall Sty. Sent us Wednesdayites massed in the Shoreham ballistic. Eddie Prudham....Legend 

On 10/11/2021 at 22:00, fatzooma said:

Even if you wanted to have your hair in that style...what would you ask for? I really don’t think it would be possible...what hasn’t it ever returned? It’s spectacular 

I remember going to the barber shop and asking for an Eddie Prudham. They just removed my footballing ability.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 08:44, Wednesdayjohn said:

Diving header at the back post to make it 3-3 in friendly at Bramhall Sty. Sent us Wednesdayites massed in the Shoreham ballistic. Eddie Prudham....Legend 

I was there as a young un on their kop and definitely remember going berserk when we equalised , felt like proper games those testimonials back then .

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Daft thing is they were probs early 30s there , just looked much older , players then just looked harder and more worn ☺️ 

Exactly...in those days they'd play on with broken bones 😆 

They'd be back after injury as soon as they could when fit and not take weeks 'to get volume' into them.

Now even a minor injury means weeks or months out. Well it seems to for our players.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Exactly...in those days they'd play on with broken bones 😆 

They'd be back after injury as soon as they could when fit and not take weeks 'to get volume' into them.

Now even a minor injury means weeks or months out. Well it seems to for our players.

Breaking news the tea lady put her back out handing round the custard creams, could be out for 4 months as we need to get volume into the tea urn

• Haha 2