Pizza pot trophy final

17 hours ago, WendyOK said:

Simple thread.

If we got to the final of the pizza pot trophy, regardless of how many games you’d been to in the pizza pot, would you attend the Wembley final? 

Yes or No. 

I currently have only 10 points. So yes but I'm guessing I'm buying black market tickets. 

Humm, now I want a take away...

17 hours ago, bradowl said:

Definitely and it's already pencilled in my diary for first weekend in April. 😃

I believe draw for knockout stage is on Saturday lunchtime. 

We're guaranteed a home tie as we finished top of our group. The draw is this Saturday, after the Port Vale v. Bradford City game on the Sky Football Channel (403) about 1.45pm - 2pm, I do believe..........

UTO!

👍

Think I said in another threads I would go if we go to the final and not going all that way to see us lose.

But if we did win I am not sure I would go mad, probably a see us lift the trophy a polite round of applause and off home.

Would all feel like a glorified friendly game.

Wembley will do really OTT fireworks and ticket tape and BLASTING out pop music on the day.

Not my kind of sporing event but would still go.

Yep, 40k there minimum again.

It's Wednesday at Wembley . Not going to happen that often.

I'm already looking forward to the sob stories from entitled ex season ticket holders who haven't been to see us since the play off final at Wembley due to a stream of really unfortunate incidents. 

No chance, went when it mattered in 91 and 4 times in 93 and when we turned up but the players didn't against Hull. 

Absolutely no interest in a tournament for div 3, 4 clubs and PL u23 teams. 

Embarrassing that we're even in it. 

We laugh at the pigs winning div 4, but this would be up there with that

• Like 1

Been to all 3 matches so far and will continue to do so. I’d definitely be going to Wembley. 

Genuinely don’t get the hate for this competition. It’s a knockout trophy for 3rd and 4th Division clubs, we’re in the third division so we should try and win it. 

Wouldn’t turn my nose up at any fans that just went to the final either. Everyone is welcome when it comes to supporting The Wednesday. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

If we get to the final we will sell 35k - 40k easily.

2 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Yep, 40k there minimum again.

Do you think there would be 20,000 coming out of the woodwork to see us in a Micky Mouse cup final.

People came from all over the world who hadn't been to see Wednesday for years for the play off final.

Couldn't see it happening for this.

9 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Do you think there would be 20,000 coming out of the woodwork to see us in a Micky Mouse cup final.

People came from all over the world who hadn't been to see Wednesday for years for the play off final.

Couldn't see it happening for this.

Why wouldn't they?

It's probably the only chance at silverware this generation is going to see.