Hello and thank you

Welcome to Owlstalk Simon.

Don't take it too seriously and you will be fine. If someone says something that you take personally just remember to step back and remember IT ISN'T PERSONAL. They don't know you, they are probably an idiot, if you met in the flesh you would probably get on great.

It's Owlstalk, we all have the one thing in common, we love the club. WAWAW.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, prowl said:

Welcome to Owlstalk Simon.

Don't take it too seriously and you will be fine. If someone says something that you take personally just remember to step back and remember IT ISN'T PERSONAL. They don't know you, they are probably an idiot, if you met in the flesh you would probably get on great.

It's Owlstalk, we all have the one thing in common, we love the club. WAWAW.

I wish you could give that advice out to the absolute livid people who spit their dummies out on a daily basis

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I wish you could give that advice out to the absolute livid people who spit their dummies out on a daily basis

lol

I've got it printed out and stuck on the wall in front of me so I remember.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

On 09/11/2021 at 15:57, Simon1984 said:

Just like to say I’ve been following this site for a long time but never had the courage to sign up as I suffer from mental health (depression) and never felt comfortable to comment but after seeking help and talking to different people I know feel comfortable enough to join the group and join in with the banter ….

stay safe and WAWAW …

Welcome to Owlstalk Simon, I can relate to your first post as I’ve long been a follower of the forums without committing to writing a comment due to similar reasons.

I took the plunge at the start of the new season and I’m glad I did, it’s nice to be able to discuss Wednesday topics with other fans from the comfort and security of home and has helped me with confidence, etc.

Look forward to reading your thoughts and comments as the season progresses and I echo many on here that there are friendly people with an open ear.

• Like 3

On 09/11/2021 at 15:57, Simon1984 said:

Just like to say I’ve been following this site for a long time but never had the courage to sign up as I suffer from mental health (depression) and never felt comfortable to comment but after seeking help and talking to different people I know feel comfortable enough to join the group and join in with the banter ….

stay safe and WAWAW …

Welcome!!! And remember its just banter about just a game...glorious trivia