WEDNESDAY V HARROGATE TOWN ------ OMDT

5 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Like that line up 4-3-3 hopefully, nice and attacking, nice to see some youngsters given a chance.

Loving the line up, been wanting to see us play three more all round CM’s forever. Hopefully gives the forward three a licence to go for it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, alanharper said:

10 changes, sensible.

Berahino played most of the game on Sunday though didn't he? Not sure how much sweat he shed though tbh. 

Needs to build his confidence and fitness from what we saw on Sunday, this is basically a reserve game so makes sense to give him 45-60 minutes. 

I’m happy with the team we’ve picked but it’s a bit of a shame none of the U18s who are playing well have been named on the bench, would’ve been a good opportunity for them to be part of a matchday squad (even if it’s a pointless match)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Do we know who we've got yet?

I mean, are the subsequent rounds already set out like they are in a world Cup or have we got more excitement of another cup draw to go through?

Draw is made on Saturday after the Port Vale v Bradford City match. Last 32.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WTF said:

Corrected: difference between winning outright and getting in the play-offs 👍

As things stand play-offs are the best we can hope for but that can change if we make home advantage count this month. Still think we won’t score enough goals TBH.

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Do we know who we've got yet?

I mean, are the subsequent rounds already set out like they are in a world Cup or have we got more excitement of another cup draw to go through?

Cup draw is Saturday afternoon after lunchtime televised game. Group winners will be drawn at home.

• Thanks 1