Possible next round tie against

Another £60k fee lost, plus gate receipts and potential prize money from a very winnable tie leading potentially to big income from round 3, assuming we don't win the replay. 

I blame Wing for missing that late chance, or the ref for bottling the late penalty, but mostly that sod who drew Plymouth for us when there were 73 mostly easy other balls in the pot. 

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Another £60k fee lost, plus gate receipts and potential prize money from a very winnable tie leading potentially to big income from round 3, assuming we don't win the replay. 

I blame Wing for missing that late chance, or the ref for bottling the late penalty, but mostly that sod who drew Plymouth for us when there were 73 mostly easy other balls in the pot. 

Yes a good run in the cup would bring in some welcome cash. I don't understand why many on here will be happy if we go out in the replay.

Perhaps we should have gone for it more on Sunday.

On 08/11/2021 at 22:43, The coach said:

Notts county v Wednesday would be a tv pick imo

It's on ITV on Sunday.  That's £60,000 if we get through and a winnable tie to get us into the third round.  Rochdale and Notts county are always good away days too although I prefer Notts. I can be at meadow Lane as fast as I can be at Hillsborough, and the Trent Bridge Wetherspoons is nearby.