Accrington tickets

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Also looking for 2 tickets 1 adult 1 under 12s

Breathtaking hypocrisy of the highest order..have you not been moaning about posts like yours for years? Not fair on other fans..dont get tickets if you are not going..the site shudnt be encouraging this etc etc

31 minutes ago, The coach said:

Breathtaking hypocrisy of the highest order..have you not been moaning about posts like yours for years? Not fair on other fans..dont get tickets if you are not going..the site shudnt be encouraging this etc etc

I have 2 tickets pal  these tickets are for son and grandson one as held as season ticket for around 20 years other 3 years 

54 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I have 2 tickets pal  these tickets are for son and grandson one as held as season ticket for around 20 years other 3 years 

But have you or have you not been complaining in this section many times?? It dosnt bother me one iorta what fans do with their tickets..but have some consistency

2 hours ago, The coach said:

But have you or have you not been complaining in this section many times?? It dosnt bother me one iorta what fans do with their tickets..but have some consistency

Most on here don't even go to home games or posscess a season like I said lad lad as held a season ticket for about 20 years that shows consistency