Tha Team Versus Harrogate

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

tell me how we've played with this crap formation and how many times we've got beat???

You seem very angry. Maybe you should chill a bit when someone gives an opinion, good for your health.

We have the stats of unbeaten in 9 or something but there is more to it than pure stats.

From memory we tried it v Cambridge , whatever we played that night we were awful. Changed to 4-4-2 and our performance was much better.

I seem to remember poor performances v Cheltenham, Wimbledon with it as well.

Yes we played well v Sunderland - no complaints.

Yes we drew on Sunday but we were toothless for periods of game.

I just feel given our recruitment a traditional 4-4-4-2 works, means we don't needs Johnson at cente back and wingers can focus on attacking.

So basically I think its our best formation, its worked when played and we should settle on it.

Only my opinion.

• Like 2

On 08/11/2021 at 10:50, beswetherick said:

EFL clubs must have at least four 'qualifying' outfield players in their line-ups, with players needing to meet these requirements:

Any player who started the previous or following first-team fixture

Any player who is in the top 10 players at the club who have made the most starting appearances in league and domestic cup competitions that season

Any player with 40 or more first-team appearances in their career

Any player on loan from a Premier League club or any EFL 'Category One' academy club

A club can play any eligible goalkeeper in the competition

Not read the entire thread, but does the 40 first team appearances apply to any point in their career? So would Hunt be a qualifying player, or is it relating to their current stint? 

28 minutes ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

Not read the entire thread, but does the 40 first team appearances apply to any point in their career? So would Hunt be a qualifying player, or is it relating to their current stint? 

I would hazard a guess that it’s total career appearances - you’d think the wording would be more specific if those 40 appearances had to be made for the club

Edited by beswetherick
  • Like 1

Think the back 3 look like they are getting an understanding and we actually look like we have a plan. So because of the risk of injuries I wouldn't play any of Palmer, Dunkley or Johnson. Add Bannan and Gregory to the list of players we don't want  injured, so I would give them a rest.

Assuming Iorfa, and Hutch are unavailable.

Nothing to lose so team system for me 3,1,4,2

Wildsmith

Hunt.              Brennan.               Brown       

Wing   

Corbeanu.     Andenerin.        Dele     Shodipo

Kamberi.     Sow

Would like to see Luongo get half an hour if he is fit.