Todays lineup - OWLS -V PLYMOUTH OMDT

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

Every 50/50 he’s given to Plymouth. Kamberi is constantly trying to shake off their defenders who are constantly up his ar$e and gets nothing,  yet we can’t even f@rt on a Plymouth player without him blowing up in their favour but no he’s done nowt wrong? 😫

Interesting. I’m not seeing it like that. Don’t think they’re any tighter than Dunkley is being, who I think is closing down well. 

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’m genuinely not getting all the negativity on here today.

We are matching possibly the best side in the league with our top goal scorer on the bench.

It isn’t a classic but we aren’t playing badly and had this cup tie been a month ago, we’d be 2-0 down by now.

It’s the same people all the time mate. It doesn’t matter what happens on the pitch, they just want to pile in with their negative sh1t3. Best to let them talk to each other.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Pieman said:

It’s the same people all the time mate. It doesn’t matter what happens on the pitch, they just want to pile in with their negative sh1t3. Best to let them talk to each other.

Moaning about people moaning.

Slightly ironic. 

• Like 3

We are matching possibly the best side in the league with our top goal scorer on the bench.

It isn’t a classic but we aren’t playing badly and had this cup tie been a month ago, we’d be 2-0 down by now.

Don't disagree but need to do summat if we're going to win it, either with the players on the pitch or by changing some of them.

Proper stalemate at the mo. 

• Like 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

Agree, not an exciting game but we've been more than equal to a very good team in our division. Both kept possession, played some decent stuff at times, both teams lacking in the final third. 

Also think we have more options to give us opportunity to win this game. 

• Like 2

Agreed.

Both teams are lacking that bit of quality in the final third to create something clear cut but we’ve done alright throughout. Happy so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It's just like hunting mate.

It's not been great but you'd think we've been battered. In fact it's just two sides cancelling each other out.

Pretty much what was said at HT by Holloway and Waddle.

1 minute ago, Quickly Kevin said:

This formation really isnt working again.

Although we really need to wake up a bit, too many moves breaking down.

Berahino been disapointing, header summed up his season so far.

Think formation is fine but quality of touch and decisions missing.

Hopefully a couple of better touches and we will be in second half 

Just now, Pieman said:

It's a forum for discussion. You must have a really distorted view of the world if you think people come on here just to main without reason. Try addressing and countering their points rather than just labelling others as negative for the sake of it. The irony 

• Like 3