Wing recall ?

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL
1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

We need to let Sow, Wing, Brown and Berinho go asap, sure we can do alot better

You can add Shopido to that list

Interesting that on SofaScore, Wing was one of only two owls players to score over 7 tonight (he got 7.1, Corbeanu got 7.4). So, based on what he did in the game they rated him as our 2nd best player. I also thought he was poor but maybe not deserving of some of the criticism on here. There were certainly worse players tonight 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

Interesting that on SofaScore, Wing was one of only two owls players to score over 7 tonight (he got 7.1, Corbeanu got 7.4). So, based on what he did in the game they rated him as our 2nd best player. I also thought he was poor but maybe not deserving of some of the criticism on here. There were certainly worse players tonight 

That's the sad thing about it. I still believe he can play football. He just does not dare to do so (or cannot be bothered).

He never asked for the ball and when he got it he played backwards. I looked like he was either to lazy or to frightened to go forward.

for me it's a tough one. there's a player in there, he was rotherham's best player in the second half of last season and i know they went down but he did look good and that was the league above, scored an absolute worldie on the final day at cardiff didn't he. Just not sure what position in a 3 he would be, not sure if he's the ball playing deep laying midfielder or the attacking one arriving into the box. I'd keep him, we have Luongo, Bannan and Fizz as probably the first choice 3, then Denis, Wing and Byers. He's better than Byers, and we know all about Luongo's injuries. I'd put him as 5th choice at the moment but games come thick and fast this month and Luongo won't manage them all