Warnock - free agent now

Guest hirstysfags

He needs 15 games for the league record doesn’t he?

I think he’ll end up going somewhere for another 6 month salvage job and retire at the end of the season

Imagine if he got the Wednesday job, led us to promotion and bowed out with a packed Hillsborough chanting Neil Warnocks barmy army

lol

Colin's got buck teeth - I think it's become more obvious since his face has shrunk.

It's strange how times change.

In the past Blades fans taunted me that we were going to appoint Chris Coleman.

Now, with things being how they are, I'd carry Coleman on my back barefoot over glowing embers to the club to replace Moore.

The only sure thing about Wednesday is that things can always get worse, and very often do.

21 hours ago, Django said:

He needs 15 games for the league record doesn’t he?

I think he’ll end up going somewhere for another 6 month salvage job and retire at the end of the season

Imagine if he got the Wednesday job, led us to promotion and bowed out with a packed Hillsborough chanting Neil Warnocks barmy army

lol

I couldn’t sing his praises if he won us promotion, the Eurovision Song Contest and masterchef.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sage owl said:

I couldn’t sing his praises if he won us promotion, the Eurovision Song Contest and masterchef.

Yep and the porky lot would be chanting “you’re only promoted coz of a piggie, you’re only promoted coz of a piggie”.  Hardly great waters to be bathing in.  I’d rather take our chances with one of the other hundred available managers out there who don’t celebrate when the pigs win against owls 

• Like 2