Warnock - free agent now

Guest hirstysfags

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

No!

We've got a manager right.

Pointless to have any discussions about managers as long as we are winning!

IMO we need some consistency and have to stop changing managers all the time.

We've got consistency,  we consistantly appoint poor managers !

Weve won one in how many ? 

Moore or Warnock ....tricky one 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Strange peoples perceptions. Like many on here I had preconceived ideas about Mr Warnock but met him on a few occasions when I worked for a football club and can honestly say he was an absolute gentleman every time. Had time for everyone and chatted amicably to everyone bar staff groundstaff etc.  Just saying.

i quite like warnock ,he is a rare character not one to be seen again , wilder though thats totally different cant stand the site of him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love him in a panto villain love to hate him kind of way. But no point him coming here with the squad we have now. It’s a bit like Big Mick being available. He might have worked here if appointed at the right time but it wouldn’t work now. Plus we have a manager who DC has backed and won’t be gone any time before Xmas if at all. 
Im definitely glad Wilders going to Middlesbrough though. The blokes a twát and I hope he eats the same treatment from Middlesbrough as everyone else seems to…

I am a bit surprised by the amount of people who would rather commit acts of genital self mutation than have Warnock here. Each to there own I suppose…

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I think it's time for him to retire. 

Though most of us don't like him he's been a real character in game over years. 

Yes pal you’re spot on. Always outspoken and controversial but entertaining. Retire now Colin and enjoy your life in Devon and put your trotters up and chill out 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Strange peoples perceptions. Like many on here I had preconceived ideas about Mr Warnock but met him on a few occasions when I worked for a football club and can honestly say he was an absolute gentleman every time. Had time for everyone and chatted amicably to everyone bar staff groundstaff etc.  Just saying.

Same here. Met him socially once and it was a bit of an awakening to be honest. Down to earth bloke and football mad 

• Like 1