Lewis Wing on his form, the Sunderland win and cup-tie with Plymouth

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's hope he gets firing
If so we have a player of the year and the League One player of the year too

No reason why he can't, its a little disappointing that he hasn't played at the level his reputation he came with, but has shown in part that he has the ability and skill to enhance that reputation.  

Its down to him and how much he is willing to push himself reminds me of what they call him last season who came with a big reputation but just seemed to take the mick out of the club.  I hope that LW will learn from that.  

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

No reason why he can't, its a little disappointing that he hasn't played at the level his reputation he came with, but has shown in part that he has the ability and skill to enhance that reputation.  

Its down to him and how much he is willing to push himself reminds me of what they call him last season who came with a big reputation but just seemed to take the mick out of the club.  I hope that LW will learn from that.  

I honestly think that he will come good and that he'll still be our player of the year

Owlstalk Shop

He's one of our hardest working players at the minute, plays for the full 90, making challenges and picking up second balls all over the pitch.

If you want to see his quality, watch the extended highlights of the full move for Theo's goal.

He won the free kick and made a fantastic run from the centre circle to the area for the header down to Gregory.

Theo and Gregory got the goal and assist, but that goal was 90% Lewis Wing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1