Wednesday -V- Sunderland - - - OMDT

So tell me this, where is who ? Who is Who ? What d'ya mean who is Who; Who is on first Base. 

Such a shambles so much so we're going to keep this unbeaten run going. You watch if we don't.

Managed to rustle up his Lordship a foot long breadcake, buttered with 8 x one and half inch slices of peppered Black Dag that should keep him going for a bit !

As for the match ? The Box for me again ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No idea what to expect, all i know is we won't score easily.

The quarterback, we've been missing all season, will be found selling pies on the Kop, chansiri convinced there's more margin

in that than winning the game. So it's over to his Son again to leave us guessing at the formation.

HMS PTL has been re commissioned into an old aged diesel Submarine , it leaks and sinks fast.

Up The Owls

CHANSIRI OUT !!!!

MOORE OUT !!!!

And every fcker out that can't be arsed to play for the club.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

"....... who will save us from this meddlesome priest?" 

Careful what you say Holmowl. Look what happened the last time those words were uttered. 

We don't want blood-soaked data and analysis sheets and a cult of St Darren. 

• Haha 2

Excellent analogy your grace, loving the quarterback & obsolete wingers around the line-up 😂

Absolutely no idea about selection, formation, tactics or result ( I’m not DM either) 

Head says they will bounce back after Rovrum debacle. Heart says we’re crazy enough to turn up & win.

Don’t think squeaky Johnson has much luck at S6 if memory serves? 🤔

Brizzle manager when K Lee got that late comeback winner, night of the storm & maybe Barnsley manager when we did a double over them? 
Anyway, 2-0 to us. Fk it. Let’s av em.

UTO

• Like 3