Nuno sacked by Spurs

Mickjj

As soon as Spurs started talking publicly about it you knew he was gone.

Whether it's the right decision or not, just pretty cowardly of Spurs but then again their managerial appointments and recruitment process (from last days of Poch onwards) has been nothing short of shambolic.

Conte expected in London today to sign his contract. Seems like this has been sorted from before the Man U game at the weekend.

Sometimes when managers get the boot you begrudge them their massive payoff but the same cant be said with Nuno. He has been properly screwed over there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think Nuno will dust himself down and come good somewhere else, he seems a decent manager and from what i've heard he's considered a bit of a forward thinker so won't be long before a club snaps him up. I can see him doing well on the continent. 

Spurs however once again show their lack of class and i can't see Conte doing well with tight pockets Levy. 

52 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Conte expected in London today to sign his contract. Seems like this has been sorted from before the Man U game at the weekend.

Sometimes when managers get the boot you begrudge them their massive payoff but the same cant be said with Nuno. He has been properly screwed over there.

Hopefully he can rinse them for gazillions.