Darren Moore - Stay or Go? Poll

Darren Moore - Stay or Go  

678 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darren Moore stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

Probably simplistic but I doubt the Poll will ever be 100% in favour of sacking Moore.

There will always be a % on Owlstalk who are intruders and want SWFC to fail.

The interesting point from my opinion is that it took several months for the In/Out Poll to reach these levels re Luhukay.

The pressure built and built and DC of course removed him just prior to Christmas.

But with Moore the level of disillusion has reached very high levels early - in fact by the end of October.

• Like 1

On 30/10/2021 at 20:54, heppers said:

If voting for him to stay I would be intrigued to know why.

I voted stay. Literally the reason being that at the start of the season I said we've had a fresh start, brought in a lot of new players and this will be a season where we start again. I never jumped on the promotion band wagon and expected this would be a rocky season. I told myself I wouldn't be calling for a manager to be sacked this season and that I needed to stay patient so I'm being stubborn and retaining faith. 

I will admit though that I'm have a very very hard time right now. 

Many would say I'm stupid or crazy (I'm one of them!) but you asked for a reason and that's mine 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, poite said:

I voted stay. ...............................................;

Many would say I'm stupid or crazy (I'm one of them!) but you asked for a reason and that's mine 

Whilst I voted Go; your opinion is every bit as valid as those who oppose your stance. Stick to your guns sir.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sacré bleu said:

There will be no training today. They will be too tired.

I were feeling a bit tired this morning Sacré. . 

Until I saw your profile photo again and it cheered me up no end as always. 

I wonder if it’s a good omen and Moore will get his marching orders today. Put Thompson in charge for Sunderland to give us a chance of winning. 

On 30/10/2021 at 20:59, briggowl said:

Why is this sort of comment allowed? We can be racist or sexist, why is this acceptable?

Because its funny !!! You know it is still allowed in life to have a laugh despite what the media makes out.

Back on topic he has got to go. There is no reason for him to stay other than we cant keep changing managers.

24 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I were feeling a bit tired this morning Sacré. . 

Until I saw your profile photo again and it cheered me up no end as always. 

I wonder if it’s a good omen and Moore will get his marching orders today. Put Thompson in charge for Sunderland to give us a chance of winning. 

Glad it's cheered you up after another disappointing Saturday. Don't think there is much chance of Moore getting his marching orders anytime soon. I think he's well in with Chansiri who probably loves all the guff he comes out with both pre and post matches. Let's hope for a win tomorrow even if it does delay delusional Darren's exit a little longer.

3 minutes ago, sacré bleu said:

Glad it's cheered you up after another disappointing Saturday. Don't think there is much chance of Moore getting his marching orders anytime soon. I think he's well in with Chansiri who probably loves all the guff he comes out with both pre and post matches. Let's hope for a win tomorrow even if it does delay delusional Darren's exit a little longer.

Surely a defeat tomorrow might make DC consider his options though? That could put us 8 points off the play offs let alone automatic. Anything less than a win ought to see him gone. Will it though? 

The fact it’s not 100% is irrelevant. no poll like this ever would be.

The fact it’s approaching 90% from what is a decent sample size is far more noteworthy.

Probably more important than any of that though is you can just tell, in any walk of life, when someone’s not up to the job. Their performance is poor, they can’t respond to fair criticism, their answers are vague and evasive, they don’t exude confidence and they have no track record of success to point to.

I just think it’s bleeding obvious that Moore is out of his depth and all we’re doing now is wasting time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devonstrix said:

Surely a defeat tomorrow might make DC consider his options though? That could put us 8 points off the play offs let alone automatic. Anything less than a win ought to see him gone. Will it though? 

It should but I don't think it will. I suspect Chansiri likes Moore as a person and to him that matters more than ability.

He may see Moore as a decent guy but money talks.

Losing our place in the Championship will have cost £7 - £10 million and can Chansiri affird another season in League One after this one.

Even worse just imagine the cost of Moore taking SWFC into League Two.

We all know that is the one thing he is capable of.

• Haha 1