Darren Moore - Stay or Go? Poll

Darren Moore - Stay or Go  

678 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darren Moore stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

2 hours ago, Freshfish said:

I want him to stay. I want him to realise his mistakes and change the shape and structure of how we play. I want him to select a set of players that can work together and be consistent enough and play together enough to know where another player will be and be well organised. That brings confidence and a spirit to the team. 

I want him to do that ...so...for me it's stay and hope he learns. He has until the New Year.

sounds so simple what you say and I agree however imo he is to stubborn to change anything, would be admitting he is wrong. 

i speak to many and its pretty unusual to have every single 1 say like me he has to go , even when we had the idiot carlos or even jos or monk there was a divided opinion this time its a massive swell what wants him out . if monk  or jos was manager 100% in the crowd would be shouting for manager to go just cause moore is a decent man he shouldnt be allowed to ruin every saturday for us for that reason . 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Lose against Sunderland on Tuesday and I think you will find that the rumblings yesterday will quickly turn very loud.

If it’s a really bad defeat come 9.45pm Tues Night, then will get very toxic indeed. Personally, it could well be the Gillingham game that DM will be under real pressure.

Looking at the fixtures November’s make or break for him. 
Sunderland is the only tricky one and they’ve just got smashed at rovrum. 
I voted out but maybe see where we are come the end of November? If he hasn’t turned it round then it’s deffo time to go

17 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Looking at the fixtures November’s make or break for him. 
Sunderland is the only tricky one and they’ve just got smashed at rovrum. 
I voted out but maybe see where we are come the end of November? If he hasn’t turned it round then it’s deffo time to go

Id say accrington aways tricky…. And mk dons can score…. And wycombe will go up

I thinks 10% on here are pretend wednesdayites,  they will be blunties, toytowners and barnsley.

And they will be in the 12% wanting to keep Moore.

True figure of real wednesdayites will be 98% to go.

But never forget Moore is 3 times better than Pulis.

Be careful what you wish for.🤣