Darren Moore - Stay or Go? Poll

Darren Moore - Stay or Go  

678 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darren Moore stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

7 minutes ago, Django said:

I’m going to reserve judgment until I read Biggs at large next week. Biggsy has been telling us for weeks that mid table is acceptable so time will tell 

Good old Biggo.

Look forward to some wishy washy article about how it hasn't been good enough but we should keep Moore etc.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Good old Biggo.

Look forward to some wishy washy article about how it hasn't been good enough but we should keep Moore etc.

One thing is for certain. We won’t be seeing a shot of Biggsy with Mooreo as his Twitter profile pic 

22 minutes ago, heppers said:

If voting for him to stay I would be intrigued to know why.

Because someone needs to be given time at some point and we're not in danger of going down this season.

I think we'd have stayed up last season if Monk wasn't sacked too.

Regularly sacking managers isn't working.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, heppers said:

If voting for him to stay I would be intrigued to know why.

Time… we’ve brought 14 players into the club, some will work out, most won’t. There’s a reason they were available on a free or other clubs were prepared for us to take them off there hands for a bit on loan, they aren’t very good!!

If by some miracle we went up with this team we’d come crashing straight back down anyway. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, heppers said:

Religious too.

Never a good starting point.

Whilst I agree that most of the mainstream religions are utterly corrupt and devoid of morality, not all religious people are. I know many people who are religious or have faith, and they are wonderful people. I myself am an agnostic atheist (yes there is such a thing), yet I have no issues with people who do believe. It's their choice, as my choice not to believe is mine. 

I really don't think religion has anything to do with being a good or bad football manager. I'd certainly have Jesus on my side. He's done bloody good for Man City. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

Whilst I agree that most of the mainstream religions are utterly corrupt and devoid of morality, not all religious people are. I know many people who are religious or have faith, and they are wonderful people. I myself am an agnostic atheist (yes there is such a thing), yet I have no issues with people who do believe. It's their choice, as my choice not to believe is mine. 

I really don't think religion has anything to do with being a good or bad football manager. I'd certainly have Jesus on my side. He's done bloody good for Man City. 

It’s heyzeus not Jesus