Mr. Chansiri

Guest mrbluesky

5 hours ago, owls maniac said:

How many of his appointments have been failures? Jos, Monk, Pulis, Moore. The bloke is totally incompetent at finding a manager to take the club forward. 

20 managers since 1990, you can count the successful ones on one hand. 

8 hours ago, Django said:

Can’t blame Chansiri here

Hes bought a chef all the ingredients for a nice banquet. A decent cooker and some nice crockery, but our chef has undercooked the chicken, burnt the roast potatoes and not washed his hands after going for a sh*t

Absolutely. I wouldn’t trust DM to make me a piece of toast. 

Wrong to blame Chansiri on results such as yesterday, but completely right to blame him for the conditions that we operate in and have done for several years now.

Moore is obviously useless, but we are/were under a transfer embargo, we can only sign players others don't want or were without an employer,  we were not paying players, we currently have a six points deduction suspended.  These are all the things that fall under the responsibility of Chansiri, as does the six deducted points last season that sent us down to this awful division in the first place.

Moore should be doing a much better job.  He sets us up to fail in my opinion, not purposefully but just because he's got some idea that isn't working but he's sticking with.  Kinda like Chansiri. Both failing, the club falls down.

Time for zero tolerance on both of them from us fans.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, NIOwl said:

Oh how I long for the amazing success and joy we had before he came in. Black balloons at the ready. 

We have been crap for years, DC is just another owner. Who can't fix it, in fairness he did come within 90 minutes.

This seasons debacle is about Moore and his lack of plan and tactics not DC.

I have never seen a more disorganised team with absolutely no clue what they are meant to do.

This one is down to the manager.

Guest mrbluesky
6 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Going over old ground... but it bumps up the plusses 

What like 90% of threads on here?

Ive plussed you, as it appears to mean more to you than me lol

Plenty to blame Chansiri for, but on this hypocritical for me  to criticise, as I was pleased when Moore was appointed and he has backed him with recruitment and staff.  

He's also kept his mouth shut and put some structure in place allowing people to do their job, off the field. 

This is a test though as another season is slipping away, needs swift decisive action to build on the work done in the summer to assemble very good squad by L1 standards. 

12 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

You know its bad, when you start wondering if it would be kindest to put SWFC out of its misery and pull the plug on the whole operation.

It's become the big dark cloud that follows me around bloody everywhere, ruining my day, even on bloody non-match days.

If the club was an animal It certainly would be kinder to give it the needle.

The animal is in great pain and it’s family is going thru great anguish.

There’s probably a few posts on here in the past year where I’ve called Chansiri’s lack of urgency to act negligent. The same cycle is just happening again.

He was slow to replace Bruce, didn’t back Monk until the 11th hour, didn’t back anyone in January when we needed players to stay up, slow to replace Thompson and now he’s slow again to at least speak out about whether Moore is living upto his expectations. 

He hasn’t cared about Wednesday for nearly 2 years now. Completely asleep at the wheel. Whether it be timing or personnel, all his appointments have been shambolic. As much as Moore is driving me around the bend atm, the fault ultimately lays at the door of Chansiri. 

• Like 1