Mr. Chansiri

Guest mrbluesky

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

While ever this man owns us, it will be abject failure, manager after manager, player after player, it won’t end.

Moore and his merry men are the latest fall guys/victims.

It’s a now deep rooted culture that lies within this once great club, it’s rotten to its very core!!

Look at the mess this owner has caused under his leadership.

How the hell is Darren Moore a victim?! 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Django said:

Can’t blame Chansiri here

Hes bought a chef all the ingredients for a nice banquet. A decent cooker and some nice crockery, but our chef has undercooked the chicken, burnt the roast potatoes and not washed his hands after going for a sh*t

agree, we all loved these signings 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

You know its bad, when you start wondering if it would be kindest to put SWFC out of its misery and pull the plug on the whole operation.

It's become the big dark cloud that follows me around bloody everywhere, ruining my day, even on bloody non-match days.

I'm sure he's thought of that.  Still, good job it's only football and nothing life-threatening....(and I've been going since 1961 so would prefer us to go on and be successful, as I've invested much emotion and money in the 'project')

42 minutes ago, Django said:

Can’t blame Chansiri here

Hes bought a chef all the ingredients for a nice banquet. A decent cooker and some nice crockery, but our chef has undercooked the chicken, burnt the roast potatoes and not washed his hands after going for a sh*t

Problem is that he’s brought in the local Wetherspoons chef but is ecpecting a full a la carte menu.

• Haha 2

Just now, El Toro said:

Problem is that he’s brought in the local Wetherspoons chef but is ecpecting a full a la carte menu.

Problem is pie and mash and chips and burger is all that’s required but this nincompoop is trying serve up gastronomy without a clue as to how to do it 

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

He could have perhaps signed some paperwork in time, and saved us getting a 12 point reduction initially. Maybe if he'd run the club correctly, we wouldn't have had 15 senior players all leave at the end of last season. Perhaps if he had any understanding of football, its finances and the rules and regulations surrounding the financial governance of running a football club, I wouldn't have needed to type any of this out. But no, he spunked all his money on one turn of the wheel and failed. 

The start of this season is part of the journey he has been taking us on since he took over. 

You're just being picky now. 

14 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

No, I can't criticise him for backing the manager this season. However we are where we are due to his mismanagement. Your argument is a little bit like saying "yeah but in fairness to Fred West, bloody good patio". 

As for the players we have re-signed, whilst DC has obviously agreed to the contracts, I would argue Moore is the biggest influence on them extending. 

How long can we use the same stick to beat Chansiri with though? His management of the club has been poor but there are signs that he’s started to learn (outsourced the kit manufacturing, lower ticket prices, primarily recruited from the British market etc).

Darren Moore may well have been influential in the players extending their contract but his influence is worth zero unless Chansiri agrees to fund the contracts. I imagine all will be on decent money so it would have been the easiest decision in the world for Chansiri to look for cheaper options.

• Like 1