Mr. Chansiri

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky

While ever this man owns us, it will be abject failure, manager after manager, player after player, it won’t end.

Moore and his merry men are the latest fall guys/victims.

It’s a now deep rooted culture that lies within this once great club, it’s rotten to its very core!!

Look at the mess this owner has caused under his leadership.

25 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

While ever this man owns us, it will be abject failure, manager after manager, player after player, it won’t end.

Moore and his merry men are the latest fall guys/victims.

It’s a now deep rooted culture that lies within this once great club, it’s rotten to its very core!!

Look at the mess this owner has caused under his leadership.

Spot on 

You know its bad, when you start wondering if it would be kindest to put SWFC out of its misery and pull the plug on the whole operation.

It's become the big dark cloud that follows me around bloody everywhere, ruining my day, even on bloody non-match days.

• Like 3

Just now, Django said:

Can’t blame Chansiri here

Hes bought a chef all the ingredients for a nice banquet. A decent cooker and some nice crockery, but our chef has undercooked the chicken, burnt the roast potatoes and not washed his hands after going for a sh*t

He also employed the head chef.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

How can we be blaming Chansiri for the way we have started the season? He’s backed the manager with signings & he’ll probably do the same again in January. I’m not sure he could do a lot more? 

He could have perhaps signed some paperwork in time, and saved us getting a 12 point reduction initially. Maybe if he'd run the club correctly, we wouldn't have had 15 senior players all leave at the end of last season. Perhaps if he had any understanding of football, its finances and the rules and regulations surrounding the financial governance of running a football club, I wouldn't have needed to type any of this out. But no, he spunked all his money on one turn of the wheel and failed. 

The start of this season is part of the journey he has been taking us on since he took over. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

He also employed the head chef.

We all hoped we’d have a good chef. In fact most were buzzing when he rocked up at the checkout in July with these ingredients. Oh how we were going to have the feast of kings we laughed. Ha ha ha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Django said:

We all hoped we’d have a good chef. In fact most were buzzing when he rocked up at the checkout in July with these ingredients. Oh how we were going to have the feast of kings we laughed. Ha ha ha 

His goose is cooked, let's wait to see how long it takes DC to pull the trigger. Usually around Christmas, 6 weeks too late to make a difference

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s beyond me why we’re blaming the chairman here,   He’s not the first and won’t be the last who’s chosen the wrong manager 

He’s done nothing but back Darren Moore and give him a squad that SHOULD be achieving far more in this league,  our terrible form and current non existent prospects of promotion are down to Darren Moore and Darren Moore alone 

18 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

He could have perhaps signed some paperwork in time, and saved us getting a 12 point reduction initially. Maybe if he'd run the club correctly, we wouldn't have had 15 senior players all leave at the end of last season. Perhaps if he had any understanding of football, its finances and the rules and regulations surrounding the financial governance of running a football club, I wouldn't have needed to type any of this out. But no, he spunked all his money on one turn of the wheel and failed. 

The start of this season is part of the journey he has been taking us on since he took over. 

OK, I understand that but none of that can be changed. In terms of this season alone, can you criticise him for not backing the manager? Also, and I’m assuming, I imagine we have one of the biggest budgets in the league & that will be down to him.

He’s also managed to keep players at this club that we probably have no right to keep at this level - Bannan, Iorfa, Windass having all recently signed extensions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

OK, I understand that but none of that can be changed. In terms of this season alone, can you criticise him for not backing the manager? Also, and I’m assuming, I imagine we have one of the biggest budgets in the league & that will be down to him.

He’s also managed to keep players at this club that we probably have no right to keep at this level - Bannan, Iorfa, Windass having all recently signed extensions. 

No, I can't criticise him for backing the manager this season. However we are where we are due to his mismanagement. Your argument is a little bit like saying "yeah but in fairness to Fred West, bloody good patio". 

As for the players we have re-signed, whilst DC has obviously agreed to the contracts, I would argue Moore is the biggest influence on them extending. 

• Haha 1