3 points off 16th place

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It is. If losing against Sunderland meant Moore was sacked though I think I would take that. 

Not sure we have a choice. Yes, they had a shocker today, but given how we've struggled against teams with no discernable quality, not looking forward to Tuesday.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Agree mate. Can see Sunderland bouncing back but can't see any sackings until at least the traditional Xmas period.

Yep..nailed on they turn us over

DM here for a while, whats the alternative though?

7 minutes ago, Andy W said:

Yep..nailed on they turn us over

DM here for a while, whats the alternative though?

Good question because I can't see any young up and coming manager wanting to come here. Its a sad state of affairs mate.

1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

Good question because I can't see any young up and coming manager wanting to come here. Its a sad state of affairs mate.

It is my friend...really sad.

Its almost at the point where I cant see a way out of this mess

1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

Most of the managers in this league would come to us at the drop of a hat and I'd argue all of them would do a better job.

Clearly we are able to take employed managers, as per Moore.

We should be going all out for Ryan Lowe, ex Wednesday, fans would take to him instantly, talks sense, he's proved he knows what he's doing now at Plymouth for 2 and a half seasons with a promotion from League 2 in his first season and now in his second season of 2 in League One, flying at the top of the league playing attacking football. Even the hapless Bury benefited from having him in his only other job, they nearly won the EFL Trophy.

4 hours ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Shameful 

I noticed this earlier too,  and frankly I feel our performances have been more in keeping with a side in 16th in league 1 than a team pushing for promotion.  A lot of our points have been more fortunate than well deserved.  But Moore is doing well to make it sound to Chansiri that things are going fantastic. Fair play to him,  as those who understand football can see it’s sh*t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1