That’s it. I’m done.

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, vulva said:

I wouldn’t take some of this lot to Laser Quest to back me up never mind the front line in Afghanistan. I know it’s bad at the minute but FFS. 

Wait til Grandad quits for the 18th time. That will be coming along before the month is out. 

Roll Safe 30102021194509.jpg

1 hour ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

And that’s why we are where we are. Because people think it can always be worse so just accept it, until it gets to that level, then rinse and repeat. Weak as p*ss. 

Haha ridiculous comment. In what ways are you not accepting it? Complaining on an Internet forum? What a hero.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Should rename the site 

Flouncetalk 

You are quite right re flounce, have to allow a bit of movement for the disappointing way in which we have kept ourselves out of the top six. But we are a third tier side on merit, also on merit we have lost just once in our last ten matches. 

2 hours ago, vulva said:

First time in 103 years I didn’t watch Soccer Saturday. Couldn’t face it. Sat in the shed waaanking into a watering can with an Enya album on. 

Any more war stories lads?

My post of the year

Nearly died laughing but it wouldnt have been a bad way to go.

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You are quite right re flounce, have to allow a bit of movement for the disappointing way in which we have kept ourselves out of the top six. But we are a third tier side on merit, also on merit we have lost just once in our last ten matches. 

The more you keep accepting mediocrity the more it becomes the new norm.

Then you start falling short of that new norm, you accept the new mediocrity and on and on you go.

Sleep walking into Oblivion for SWFC.

It's not good enough.

• Like 3

Guest Grandad
7 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

The more you keep accepting mediocrity the more it becomes the new norm.

Then you start falling short of that new norm, you accept the new mediocrity and on and on you go.

Sleep walking into Oblivion for SWFC.

It's not good enough.

Exactly this. 

There's a Hell of a lot of Wednesday fans getting EXACTLY what they deserve right now

3 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Feel very similar. Watching abject football, losing to teams on a fraction of our budget and ruining almost every weekend. 

I don’t mind being Shybo. But let’s do it with our youngsters who were going to have a platform this season according to Moore. Let’s get shot of all those on more than 10k per week and at least I won’t feel short changed by this bunch of wasters.

Good job we've only lost 3 times this season - it can't just be about our wayward form...how would we feel if we were Tottenham fans, or SUFC fans - or even Sunderland, the darlings in my part of the world, who shipped 5 against RUFC, whom we beat earlier on.  It's football - it's distasteful if people don't seem to care or do their best, but that's what managers are for - to weed them out of the system.  By past reputation, the manager is supposed to be decent at his job, but someone needs to stick a rocket up the club's arse at the moment

There has been a lot of stuff recently that has shown me that Wednesday fans aren’t simply accepting of mediocrity.. but of being taken the absolute p*ss out of.

The on pitch product is a 20+ year rot, but I can’t believe the ease some of this Chairman’s comments have flown under the radar as well. The word “customers” should be ringing in the ears of everyone who has spent the last two weeks travelling to Wimbledon, Cambridge and Cheltenham.

Makes you wonder how far it can go. Does losing the ground or dropping to League Two trigger a response from this fanbase? Doesn’t feel like much else will.

Edited by sheffield_dave
  • Like 4

Guest Grandad
11 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Wow. So fans who support the team are to blame for the situation we are in right now?

I've really heard it all now.

Wow

You jumped to a huge conclusion there. I didn't say that at all lol

6 hours ago, ANDY said:

Fed up of wasting my time and money on this shyte. 

anyone want to take up the away day picture thread baton your welcome to it. 

im out. 

Selfish! ... only kidding. You’ll be back it’s what we do isn’t it. It’ll all work itself out. ✊