Darren Moore "You can't throw a curtain on the season"

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I don’t agree about the recruitment 

His recruitment is like he sets his teams up 

it’s all over the place. 
Too many average wide players 

Not enough defenders especially a centre half and left back 

Given we could only sign frees and loans I think we got some decent players in. Assuming we  were to set up 4231 or similar we would need plenty of wingers and only really 4 cbs. But the line he keeps saying about injuries needing us to go 352 is baffling as that places great emphasis on having more centre halves and takes all those wingers out of the game plan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Agree. Even at this early stage the playoffs look our best chance. I don’t see Moore has having the tactical nouse to get us through those. This club at present is crying out for a personality to lift it. It needs a kick up the arse. At the minute it’s bumbling along like a old Ford Mondeo towing a burger van, with honk if you bonk sticker in the back window. 

Everyone’s honking as they go past us at the minute. 

Moore is a nice bloke the job is killing him ,He is not up to managing a club like wednesday  ,He will get sacked because old fans who have travelled far and near have had enough ,I do not blame Moore ,I blame who ever set him on .Where do we go from here ? . Its sad i wanted Moore to be a success but he  is never going to be ,He is a coach .Never will he be a manager .