DARREN MOORE PRESS CONFERENCE

He talks about loads of football left to play …. Shame we won’t be playing much if we carry on with you gaffer !    Not cohesive entertaining football anyway 

He’s out of his depth, been found out , whatever you wanna call it 

Someone find the owner please 

Game didn't ebb and flow, they were better and wanted it more throughout, we are a joke at the moment.

I don't know if, during his interviews, he actually believes what he's saying or is coming out with utter tripe to protect the players...I pray it's the latter but don't hold out much hope

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

"We had three against one. We maybe could have capitalised on that."

Only maybe Darren...?

Hmm, I'm not surprised the players aren't more ruthless if this is also how Moore talks to the in the dressing room. Surely he can't go that easy on them privately.

This casual attitude seems to me to be why we're not competitive.

We were bloody awful today. Would have been very unfair to Cheltenham if we’d won. Today pushed me over the edge from the ‘jury’s out’ to the ‘jury’s in and it’s time move Darren on’ side of the fence. I’d honestly give the job to Thompson for a few months again. We aren’t going up like this but I don’t think even a poor manager will take us down so not much to lose. 
Even with the injured players out I don’t think DM can turn this around. It’s all over the place!

40 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

We need get back to basics because we’re getting worse game by game.

4.4.2! - get the players working on SHAPE and PRESSING in a system they all know and are comfortable with.

We don’t look like a team at all. We need to get the basics in place and it’s alarming that we are seeing no improvement in these areas. 

We also need to work on defending balls into the box, not just from set pieces but also in open play because we’re all over the place and it blind panic in there every time. 

I’ve been wanting the basics and a 442 formation for weeks now using the players in the correct positions. Why is it so hard for DM to use the players in their natural positions? It baffles me.

• Like 3

Guest Jack the Hat
26 minutes ago, doubled123456 said:

so I missed the n. Big deal. Smart ass.

It was a joke! I miss spell stuff all the time. 

Everything is so predictable . I wont and others will not put up with any more of this. Its turning toxic even among our very loyal away support 

We want darren out , it was sung today not by loads though , if we go 2-0 down against sunderland on tuesday it will ramp up 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"We are frustrated today. I thought we did so well to get back in the game.

We broke away for a chance. We had three against one. We maybe could have capitalised on that.

At 2-1 in the game, we felt comfortable.

I am disappointed to concede from a set play. It comes down to concentration and we will continue to work on it.

I need to have a look at the second goal. We have conceded from a set play again.

We scored two from set plays.

We have to analye the game.

I thought we started bright from 15 minutes. They scored with their first chance.

We made a couple of changes at half time. I wanted to get more attackers on the pitch.

We finished with two recognised defenders on the pitch.

It is another two points that have gone begging.

There is still a lot of football to be played.

This season will still ebb and flow.

We fought back from a goal down.

We had jobs to do at 2-1.

Sometimes you have got to look at how the game ebbed and flowed.

That's what we have got to look at. There is a lot of football to be played.

There will be a lot of twists and turns.

No one is going to give it to us.

We threw everything at them attacking. We spoke about being ruthless in both boxes.

I always feel like we will create chances and score goals.

We have to be more solid as a team.

We have to look at set pieces

There was real frustration at the end in the dressing room.

We are disappointed to concede from a set play.

We have got to get better at it. There is nothing hidden with it. We have to keep working.

When you concede a goal like that the end, it feels like a loss.

We have to get the players mindset right.

We have to go back to the drawing board and see what went wrong at the end."

Yawn..

Err...... we will have to err.... go back to the err...... drawing board and err  see what want wrong......

Darren err...... it was listening to who said to go get you!!!!!

Sorry Darren your a really nice bloke but just management not really for you.... lol