Brian Laws "I don't know who is picking the players"

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

He must know something to have dropped that one in
He must have heard something

I had a feeling you’d be looking for excuses for Moore and the players. 

You know he’s been backed this season and simply isn’t getting a tune out of his players. 

Looking for conspiracy theories is pointless. 

This is down to Moore. 

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

First time for everything. 

You’ve been their biggest defender on here for the last two years. 

There are no more excuses. 

So you admit you just came on and posted some absolutely made up inaccurate nonsense then?

Thought so

Ridiculous

Ps - just to reiterate - I've not made any excuses for them

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

So you admit you just came on and posted some absolutely made up inaccurate nonsense then?

Thought so

Ridiculous

You have consistently defended under performing players. 

You can’t trot out the “they aren’t getting paid” line any more.

They are gutless. 

3 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

You have consistently defended under performing players. 

You can’t trot out the “they aren’t getting paid” line any more.

They are gutless. 

Sorry - just to clarify you've stormed into this discussion to say I am trying to make excuses for Moore and the players when it's not true

I've not made any excuses for them 
I've not made any excuses for Darren Moore

I've criticised Darren Moore today more than most
I've criticised the performance today more than most

So....

Go try this nonsense on someone else because I'll simply keep restating the FACTS here that I haven't done what you're trying to say I have.

It's been quite amusing to see you storm in all guns blazing and make an arse of yourself though - but now... Go away with this sheeeeite

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry - just to clarify you've stormed into this discussion to say I am trying to make excuses for Moore and the players when it's not true

I've not made any excuses for them 
I've not made any excuses for Darren Moore

I've criticised Darren Moore today more than most
I've criticised the performance today more than most

So....

Go try this nonsense on someone else because I'll simply keep restating the FACTS here that I haven't done what you're trying to say I have.

Go away with this sheeeeite

Crikey. Got a big one on the hook here. 

I’m off out for the night. 

Of all the things that are wrong at the moment this isn't one of them. It is clear that Moore is picking the players. Would be better to have some analysis on what is going wrong and how to fix it. Did Laws offer any thoughts on that?

I'll confess I didn't listen to him. I've made the decision to listen to the home team feed for our away games from now on as generally the commentary is much more informative and interesting. Would much rather have someone like Giles Coke (when he isn't playing, obviously) that is a bit more in tune with the modern game on co-comms than Laws.

35 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

First time for everything. 

You’ve been their biggest defender on here for the last two years. 

There are no more excuses. 

Moore hasn't been here two years. 

Just now, Emerson Thome said:

Of all the things that are wrong at the moment this isn't one of them. It is clear that Moore is picking the players. Would be better to have some analysis on what is going wrong and how to fix it. Did Laws offer any thoughts on that?

I'll confess I didn't listen to him. I've made the decision to listen to the home team feed for our away games from now on as generally the commentary is much more informative and interesting. Would much rather have someone like Giles Coke (when he isn't playing, obviously) that is a bit more in tune with the modern game on co-comms than Laws.

He said the players aren't we good as many fans seen to think, then singled out the subs we brought on and said they weakened our team.

He thinks Corbeanu looks too weak for League One, and Kamberi is terrified of challenging for the ball in the air, preferring to watch his marker instead of the ball.

He criticised our defending from set pieces and said, 'you can't teach bravery'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He said the players aren't we good as many fans seen to think, then singled out the subs we brought on and said they weakened our team.

He thinks Corbeanu looks too weak for League One, and Kamberi is terrified of challenging for the ball in the air, preferring to watch his marker instead of the ball.

He criticised our defending from set pieces and said, 'you can't teach bravery'.

Fair enough, I think there is some truth in that, but not sure it is just as simple as bravery. It seems partly to be how we set up with the positions taken by the players and the runs they make. You've got guys like Paterson who are brave as you like, but still seem to be flailing around under the ball because they don't know what is going on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

It's clear the summer signings were Moore's nobody else. Only one you'd question is kamberi.  

To be honest I'd have monk back now if it meant getting rid of this clown.

He was a  shocking appointment, who will never manage again above this level.

Never want Monk back

Never go full ********