Brian Laws "I don't know who is picking the players"

1 minute ago, Paddyowl said:

Its clear he meant the transfers if you listen to it again

It's clear the summer signings were Moore's nobody else. Only one you'd question is kamberi.  

To be honest I'd have monk back now if it meant getting rid of this clown.

He was a  shocking appointment, who will never manage again above this level.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Where would Moore have seen these players play?

Most of them weren't in their first teams

?

Lewis wing - Rotherham' s best player in championship now turned into a pub player.

Adrenian - Wycombe's best player in their improvement 2nd half of last season.

Shodipo - excellent for Oxford in play off run, scoring loads from wing now looks inept.

Common theme here there's is a list of players who played well either at this level or higher in last 12 months that currently look shadow of themselves.

A good manager gets best out of his player's currently Moore doing exact opposite.

Moore well liked in football world and chansiri is easy target after last few years but this is all on the current manager.

• Like 1

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

?

Lewis wing - Rotherham' s best player in championship now turned into a pub player.

Adrenian - Wycombe's best player in their improvement 2nd half of last season.

Shodipo - excellent for Oxford in play off run, scoring loads from wing now looks inept.

We signed about 16 players didn't we?

Owlstalk Shop

27 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I think the incredulous decisions leave some, like myself with tinfoil conspiracy theory thought.... lol

But in fairness.. If Laws has said this.. It's wow. 

Its based on the recruitment I'd say and I'd agree that it's not down to Moore. Totally.

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We signed about 16 players didn't we?

Yes and how many complaints were there with any of them? 

Again it's deflection away from the inconvenient truth that Darren Moore is a poor manager who can't get the best out of his squad, has questionable tactics and is 100% not the right guy.

Did same at WBA.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

This isn't a conversation or discussion about that though?

No but Moore was clear he was leading the recruitment in summer, if Moore was a no name foreign manager laws wouldn't be coming out with those comments he'd be slagging manager off saying he had to go and was not getting enough out of proved championship  league 1 level players and was making baffling decisions.

But as it's Moore who is well liked instead we get back handed comments like this because of how the recruitment was run previously looking for an easy target in chansiri's running of the club.

11 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Its based on the recruitment I'd say and I'd agree that it's not down to Moore. Totally.

It's the hope... That after all these years, we would t be witnessing what we are.. Again. 

It leafs you to think all sorts of stuff, because, surely, we can't get it all wrong again. 

Yet we do. 

UTO

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

It's the hope... That after all these years, we would t be witnessing what we are.. Again. 

It leafs you to think all sorts of stuff, because, surely, we can't get it all wrong again. 

Yet we do. 

UTO

Yep, time after time. It honestly feels like the club is cursed. Or someone is taking perverse pleasure out of making us suffer.

All you can do is crack on with a smile on your face.

It'll turn, but it's getting a bit silly now.