42 places above Borehamwood fc

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

And we're 42 places below Arsenal.

I suppose we should also be excited about how close we might be to playing them again soon, too?

:ph34r:

I would be excited yes if we have a proper owner and a decent manager, so as things stand we're more likely to play Wrexham, Southend and Notts Co, in the near future

1 minute ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I would be excited yes if we have a proper owner and a decent manager, so as things stand we're more likely to play Wrexham, Southend and Notts Co, in the near future

Arguably bigger clubs than Cheltenham,  Morecambe and Accrington 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Forget them; I'm totally focussed on Borehamwood now.

I love Borehamwood fc as much as I do Wednesday, went to see them v Chesterfield and King Lynn this week a loss and a win, they're a great family club, but rely on away supporters for income, local business love it when they play clubs like Grimsby Southend and Notts Co come down cos restaurants and pubs are always full, if you feel down watching Wednesday, come down to the Wood great day out

6 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Its the answer.

Its also a sign. It will take 7 and a half million years for us to return to the Prem. Then, one week before the start of our first game in the top tier, the earth will be destroyed to make way for a hypergalactic bypass.

The mice will be furious.

The Clangers ? 🙃

17 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

The Clangers ? 🙃

No, silly, Bagpuss. The mice are going to use the Chocolate Biscuit Mill to manufacture more goals for us, and the sports psychologist and physio will be joining in their rendition of The Mending Song...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Do people really not recognise a good Hitchikers reference when they see one?

Nope, that's not the right question either. Need a bigger planetoid computer to work that one out...

• Like 1