CHELTENHAM V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

What on earth is he doing now? Is he taking the actual p*ss

This is playing out exactly like everyone knew it would. Play awful first half then try and claw a result with an even more bizarre tactical change 

I haven’t had a go at Chansiri so far this year as he’s provided Moore with a chance to rebuild the squad but if he lets this madness carry on much longer then he’s got to accept the blame here

• Like 3

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Oh good, Corbeanu at wing-back now.

Don't forget to track back Theo!

Ah, the old throw a player in who you don't rate, in a position he's not suitable for, so you can turn around and say "I told you so" when said player has a poor display.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Why can’t we just have a decent manager ffs. We really have had some shockers in recent years. That has to be on Chansiri 

I guess it really does show that no one decent will come to us. Even if they are interested initially because of our name and history, there are obviously some things behind the scenes that cause them to turn and run. Not even Chansiri is so poo at picking managers that we get a duff one everytime. 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Similar to Hunt playing wing back then. He’s been a right back majority of his career. 

Yes but at least he has a bit on energy and as you say is used to playing full-back so can revert to it easier.

Is there anything about Paterson that makes you think he's a wing-back, full-back, footballer?