Sam Hutchinson update

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Well he's not going to get better, is anyone really under the illusion that he's going to be 100% fit again and available for every game?

The point I was making was that we’re still nursing & relying on a half broken player after 5 years, when we could have fetched someone else  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Two weeks time.

'There has never been a problem between me and Sam, but for now we are looking at other options in the squad.'

Not a problem with me and Sam.

We get on me and Sam.

We understand each other me and Sam.

We both want the same thing me and Sam.

30 minutes ago, gazzamk2 said:

I think we have to accept what DM says in pre/post match interviews is going to be utter nonsense. 

Once this fact is accepted our lives will be so much happier.

stopped listening to them . it's like listening to Boris, full of made up stuff/soundbites that pacify the morons that (somehow)  believe it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Yeh the ones that are watered pre match and half time.

Its just bullshit 

You've never heard of hard water areas then?

The water is hard, deadly hard.   It'd be pure incompetence to risk Hutchinson with the stuff 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Said it at time and will say it again giving him a contract extension was a mistake.

I don't know if he is a 'bad egg' but he is never available enough.

no what was the mistake was playing him in midfield , upto then he has hardly missed a game since returning playing in defence . we could get upto 40 games a season with him in centre defence stick him in midfield 15-20 tops. all the supporters know this why dont darren?

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

You've never heard of hard water areas then?

The water is hard, deadly hard.   It'd be pure incompetence to risk Hutchinson with the stuff 

It’s a well known fact that Sheffield is a soft water area. It’s probably the wrong kind grass though. I blame those plastic bits in the Dresso.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore : “He’s had a little bit of a strain because of the pitches being rock hard. It’s not settled since we got him back into training as we’d liked, but we’ve got to ease off with him a little.

We don’t want to push him back too soon.

If you push too soon, then you can lose him for longer.

We’re basically assessing him before every game - and when he’s system free then he’ll be good to go. We just don’t want to risk him”

Another Wim Jonk?.

3 hours ago, shandypants said:

Have you played football for a team? You do know that late summer/early autumn pitches are hard (hence “hard ground” boots aka “mouldies”)? Pitches get soft after sustained rainfall and/or snow. This is what DM is referring to. 

We are playing in a pitch that cost over £1m to lay I don't think it gets hard the same way a parks pitch has mud with no rain.

We are not in the 80's anymore where pitches, were like mid baths after a bit of rain or hard after sun.

It's just another of the long line of manager excuses.

Someone who has knee problems cannot play every game, and definitely cannot play Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday for long before something goes.

I am surprised Hutch lasted as long as he did. We had Dunkley and Gibson sat there not playing while Hutch played every minute this is down to bad management of the players.

We had 14 new signings and 7 of them have barely played. Presumably that the pitches as well.