BROWN SPEAKS OUT!!!

5 minutes ago, Animis said:

Brown didn't much look like a full back when playing the Wimbledon wide man onside, and losing him at the back post for their equaliser.

He should’ve been subbed off by then tbh. He was having a stinker anyway and then he got a knock about 5 minutes before they scored, he was clearly struggling and it looked like he was coming off for the centre half colossus which is Marvin Johnson, but the sub never happened for some reason 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carloss said:

See that's why I'd never make it as a Manager cause I'd probably play him at left back.

Tut Playing players in their preferred positions, that's just crazy talk

its not football manager you know lol

18 minutes ago, Animis said:

Brown didn't much look like a full back when playing the Wimbledon wide man onside, and losing him at the back post for their equaliser.

10 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

He should’ve been subbed off by then tbh. He was having a stinker anyway and then he got a knock about 5 minutes before they scored, he was clearly struggling and it looked like he was coming off for the centre half colossus which is Marvin Johnson, but the sub never happened for some reason 

He was also playing as a wing-back in that game, the slight changes in the role may have had an impact. 

He was probably expecting some cover, we had 3 CB's but only one of them was in anything like a decent position. 

He was at fault, but as he says himself, his preferred and most comfortable position is left-back, how about playing him in that role rather than multiple others.

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

It’s very odd. 
Carlos had success playing 442 with Bannan left mid and Pudil behind him.  Why not just try that with Brown as the left back over lapping Baz down the left side.  Nah, we’ll put Brown as a forward and a right back as the left back and a winger as a centre half.  Makes sense 

Agreed. Though some on here would have a hissy fit if BB wasn't allowed to do whatever the fizz he wanted

• Like 1

Yes not exactly going to come out and say

' The feeling around The camp is the manager is completely clueless when it comes to tactics and game management and if your not a Christian you don't play's

We have pace, power, skill in the squad and it will be sat on the bench again come saturday.

Starting 11 BPF, iorfa, Hunt, Palmer, Johnson, Brown, Bannan, Adeniran, FDB, Bannan, Gregory you pick the formation and positions I forgot my tombola.

I liked brown early in the season.

has a great engine ,worked hard .

as the season has gone on its clear he lacks an end product. so often he fails to produce a decent cross or shot. 

I think Moore saw this and dropped him but then we fans and journos asking where he had gone.

now he's back and poor recently.

I hope he finds that killer edge and produces for us but I'm probably going with Johnson as wingback or Palmer lb

6 minutes ago, adamwestsleftear said:

I liked brown early in the season.

has a great engine ,worked hard .

as the season has gone on its clear he lacks an end product. so often he fails to produce a decent cross or shot. 

I think Moore saw this and dropped him but then we fans and journos asking where he had gone.

now he's back and poor recently.

I hope he finds that killer edge and produces for us but I'm probably going with Johnson as wingback or Palmer lb

Maybe because he’s not a winger? The guy says he’s a left back and that’s where he’s played all of his career… so just play him in his preferred position! 

43 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Maybe because he’s not a winger? The guy says he’s a left back and that’s where he’s played all of his career… so just play him in his preferred position! 

winger or full back he doesn't look like he is capable of putting in decent crosses which is what we need ideally.

he also has looked Shakey in defense .

not sure why he deserves to be left back.

I'd feel safer with Liam in there.

Just now, adamwestsleftear said:

winger or full back he doesn't look like he is capable of putting in decent crosses which is what we need ideally.

he also has looked Shakey in defense .

not sure why he deserves to be left back.

I'd feel safer with Liam in there.

I think we should be at least giving Brown a run of games at LB to see what he can do in his favoured position. If he does well, great, our left back problem is finally solved. If he stinks the place out, Palmer can do a job there and we can target a proper LB in January 

• Like 1