Monk played FF as a wing back

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think Darren Moore been given much more leeway with player recruitment and back room staff than Monk ever was.

I will say it's difficult signing what essentially was a new team, said it then, and I'll say it now, you are lucky if 6 of them will perform consistently, no matter their background, but you have to question the tactics, or is it that the players aren't good enough, added with a manager who's struggling to manage them atm?. 

Against Luton away (lost 1:0, even after they missed a penalty after 15 seconds) I was there with relatives who couldn't believe where FF was playing, nor how awful we were. Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Against Luton away (lost 1:0, even after they missed a penalty after 15 seconds) I was there with relatives who couldn't believe where FF was playing, nor how awful we were. Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.

I went to that. A grim game even among a few years of horrors it stood out as uniquely awful 

Whenever managers do something random like that, I always think they need to walk away with a result because when things aren’t going for you & you decide to play a ST at WB, your going to get absolutely slaughtered for it if you don’t win.

Was the first thing I thought when I seen Johnson at CB.

16 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Forestieri did quite well at LWB I seem to remember in an otherwise dire performance. And Johnson was better at LCB than most of our players who have tried it. Maybe we need to play the whole team out of position?

It’s clearly the future. Bannan in goal, Gregory at RWB, midfield trio of Wildsmith, BPF and Hunt, Palmer up top. Our opponents won’t know what’s hit them!