Arrogance

5 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Why is the answer to our failing attack always give Gregory more support?

There's only one player started every game in attack since Rotherham.

We've tried every combination of support to Gregory and we've still not scored more than one open play goal in a game. We've changed the formation and style of play to suit him.

As long as he starts, we'll struggle.

Apply for the managers job at Sheffield  Wednesday Tewkers ...

I look forward to seeing one of your picks in action ...

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I for one am glad our players are talking positive 

If some of our fans were just 10% as positive as our players then supporting this club would be 2000 times more fun

Instead some of our fans want our players to stop being positive 

It’s RIDICULOUS 

Its the other way round - the players should carry on being as positive as they are and it’s some of our fans who should change their ways and their attitude 

Ffs

I remember watching the beam back at Hillsborough when we were 2-0 down to United at half time. At the time I thought, you know what, the way we are playing I still think we can win this.

Being 2-0 down to your biggest rivals and myself and I’m sure others were still positive. Everyone will remember 2 late goals to draw 2-2. The problem with how we are now set up to play and don’t use our attacking players leaves me thinking we will struggle to beat anyone that’s put in front of us. 

I was looking forward to this season more than any for years and within 10 games that optimism had gone. Not because of results, but the slow, lacklustre performances. Hopefully DM will change and we look to attack sides, otherwise sadly he won’t last much longer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

They can do both

Nothing wrong with talking positively in the press - nothing at all

It's time Sheffield people stopped moaning and whinging and crying like babies about what players say in the press 

When they say in the press then don't produce on the pitch.

They should spend less time in the media as more time on the training ground.

I am sick of hearing what players are going to do, get out on the pitch and do it and maybe just maybe, they might do it for the whole 90 minutes for the first time in 3 seasons.