Arrogance

This season we’ve had 2 players saying that we will batter teams ‘when we get going’. First Hutch and now dennis

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/dennis-adeniran-reacts-to-growing-fan-unrest-over-sheffield-wednesdays-performances/?fbclid=IwAR37x8nAN7ReORIxs-JE0D4JoveGve04bWaqz4JQlgxxEeNxZ5I5Jr4JMpk

All a bit pointless making those kind of statements when you’re a quarter into the season and 9th in the league. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Are we really going down this route to attack our own players?  This is the twisted logic of anti-vaxxer merchant.

Are we really are sinking to this level?

He said: “Personally I believe in my team. We’re playing good but we’re not finishing it off.

“Time will tell but right now we need to regroup and stay together as a club and players to push on because when we do get it right we’ll be very scary.”

Sounds a very level headed comment to me.  Its also hard to argue against, a couple of decent back to back wins will improve the confidence no end

Arrogance indeed.  

Who’s attacking the players lol 

• Like 1

The more they spout off about how good we will be the more pressure they create for themselves and the more they make other teams want to take us down a peg or two.

Shut up talking and start playing. If it's not working tell Moore, tell him why it's not working and what the players want to change to make it work. OK Moore is the boss but it needs to be a two way street.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

This season we’ve had 2 players saying that we will batter teams ‘when we get going’. First Hutch and now dennis

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/dennis-adeniran-reacts-to-growing-fan-unrest-over-sheffield-wednesdays-performances/?fbclid=IwAR37x8nAN7ReORIxs-JE0D4JoveGve04bWaqz4JQlgxxEeNxZ5I5Jr4JMpk

All a bit pointless making those kind of statements when you’re a quarter into the season and 9th in the league. 

Its all talk, like when they say they'll have a good week working on things in training, then you just know thay'll be crap on Saturday.

Batter teams...we've not scored 3 in a game yet!!

25 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Did he say batter?

'This season we’ve had 2 players saying that we will batter teams ‘when we get going’. First Hutch and now dennis'

This was the post so he must have

I saw enough in the last game to know we should be getting better results.

Some of the direct running our midfield did was lovely, shame it feels like they are being shackled from doing so most of the time, and the best we have at doing this  is usually on the bench.

We have the personnel to be battering teams, just not the nouse.

Remember Gregory saying, "We are not here to make up the numbers in the league. We are here to win the league."

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/gregory-league-one-title-wednesday-21338537

This was only two months ago but it feels like longer than that.

I never thought this squad of players was good enough to win the league so I don’t know why they come out with things like this.

It just raises expectations amongst the fanbase and puts more pressure on the players