“One or two” players incoming in January

So we are shopping in the free agent and loans market once again.

So we can sign a player who has not played a game for at least 6 months, or bring in another loan player to add to the 6 we already have of which 4 of them (Gibson, Kamberi, Corbeanu, Shodipo) have barely played.

If thats the options I would rather we don't waste the money in January and go with what we have for the rest of the season. Free agents such as Green will take 6 months to get fit so are a waste of a salary and loan signing could improve us but it just gives us more player to not play, we are better of giving some of our youth players game time.

• Like 1

Would imagine a few will leave, Gibson isn’t gonna be fit anytime soon so may have his loan cancelled , Corbeanu will want more games 

Kamberi who I don’t really think has done a lot wrong, may also want out ,  personally I think he’s not been given a chance 

46 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So we can sign a player who has not played a game for at least 6 months, or bring in another loan player to add to the 6 we already have of which 4 of them (Gibson, Kamberi, Corbeanu, Shodipo) have barely played.

If thats the options I would rather we don't waste the money in January and go with what we have for the rest of the season. Free agents such as Green will take 6 months to get fit so are a waste of a salary and loan signing could improve us but it just gives us more player to not play, we are better of giving some of our youth players game time.

I hate wasting money on free stuff.

what we are short of is a centre half as  d moore decided to wreck hutchinsons fitness by putting him in midfield even though all of us said he will breakdown. a goalscoring striker . can we send back kamberi? and sow? . 2 of our wingers will get recalled both will frighten defences if played regular but no darren wont,

14 hours ago, room0035 said:

No that's not necessarily the case, we could negotiate on a player who is contracted to a club with only a few months left and get him for free by agreeing a percentage on a future sale, think that was how we got Byers for example?