Three changes to supercharge and reignite PROMOTION!!

7 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Gregory is our best forward, I think there's little doubt about that.

It's also obvious that we are better with 2 up front. That means Gregory and another, which will be probably Kamberi or Paterson. Berahino hasn't shown he's worth a place in the side.

Is he?

Or is it that he's the only one who's had the opportunity to show it?

As I said, it took Gregory 8 starts to get to 3 goals. 6 straight without scoring. We lost 3 of those. The other strikers, instead of getting a chance, got put into midfield to support him.

Do you think that Kamberi will get the same chance? That he'll get another 9 starts to get another 3 goals if he doesn't score for 6 straight?

Not a chance.

If Gregory had put in Kamberi's performance today, he'd be in line for MoM, but Kamberi's getting 4s.

Sow has 2 in 3 at CF in the Pizza cup. He knows where the net is and has pace, do you think he'll get a chance at CF? Or will he be stuck on the left wing to keep Gregory in the team?

What happens when Windass gets back?

Gregory is OK, but he's not undoubtedly our best, and we'll probably never find out if any of the others can do better.

46 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Errr...he didn't play. You got your wish, were we better with out him?

Like i said right from off,we haven't got forwards good enough to get us promoted.Gregory will get a few goals here and there,he might have even got one today if fit who knows but,him or any of them will not fire us out of this division.If you think Gregory is that man you are deluded m8.Good target man few years ago when youngerWe need pace and movement.IMO

Hope windass comes back firing from the off.Lots of pressure on the lad tho after hamstring op.

Kemberi cant trap nowt.Berehino has  lost it.Sow i don't know not seen enough.Patrerson needs 10 chances to get 1.

I hope/wish they all bang 15 in each this season,really do Im an owl.Just saying what i see..

What do you think about our forwards?Top class or over hill,out of thier depth?

UTO