Anyone got a spare ticket for Cheltenham?

I know loads of people have been asking but I have to throw my hat in too.... Anyone with a spare ticket for Cheltenham this Saturday - happy to pay whatever...???

This one was always going to be a bit special for me as I lived in Cheltenham for 3 years after Uni, and met my wife there. We still go back 4-5 times a year, as our lass's family are all down there, so when the dates came out, we booked to go down and see the Mother in Law!!! I used to say back in the day, that the Owls would only end up playing the Robins in the Cup, but if we did, I'd be there!!! That was when we were in the Premiership and the Robins were still a non-league side... how times have changed!!!

I have 570 priority points, so didnt stand a chance of getting a ticket when they give us less than 1100!!!!

However, bear us in mind.... If anyone cant go, I will be down there anyway. Gladly pick up a ticket this week, or even if its last minute on the day, if someone has to work or is ill, I will happily meet you at the ground!

13 hours ago, morganowl said:

if you have a mother in law who lives there why not use her address and watch it in the home end . we got around 1465 tickets which is more than the usual 1100 . 

I hate being in the home end. The last time I did that , I vowed never again…. It was the day Kieran Lee scored in the 97th minute away at Rotherham. Some will say that’s still their favourite away game - for me, it was crap not being able to go ape poo and celebrate!!! 😫😝😫😝

22 hours ago, TickhillOwl said:

I hate being in the home end. The last time I did that , I vowed never again…. It was the day Kieran Lee scored in the 97th minute away at Rotherham. Some will say that’s still their favourite away game - for me, it was crap not being able to go ape poo and celebrate!!! 😫😝😫😝

Never say never again!!! I gave up last night and ordered two home end tickets - collecting them on Saturday from the ground and taking my Father in law….

I won’t be in the away end- gutted, but at least I’ll get to see the match…!