Booing & clapping

Some fans in this thread criticise managers for not changing things to make things better and more successful

Then continue to boo their own players even though it's been proven to make the players play worse and even though it's never ever worked - not once

Talk about simpletons

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Bit weird like...
Whilst you're laughing, gloating and booing the players are playing worse and the team loses

I actually don’t boo during the game, I wait until the end but that’s just me.

Fans in general pay ridiculously high prices to attend Hillsborough, if the team are serving up drab performances week in week out, then the fans have a right to let them know what they think.

If players can’t handle that then they’re probably at the wrong club, they’d probably be happier playing in front of a more modest crowd.

Wasn’t it Gary Megson who said when he signed players they had to be able to handle playing at Hillsborough in the good times and bad?

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I actually don’t boo during the game, I wait until the end but that’s just me.

Fans in general pay ridiculously high prices to attend Hillsborough, if the team are serving up drab performances week in week out, then the fans have a right to let them know what they think.

If players can’t handle that then they’re probably at the wrong club, they’d probably be happier playing in front of a more modest crowd.

Wasn’t it Gary Megson who said when he signed players they had to be able to handle playing at Hillsborough in the good times and bad?

1) Nobody has said or suggested that fans can't boo if they want to

2) Players play worse if they get booed whilst playing

3) Players never play better when booed whilst playing

4) We end up getting worse results if the players are booed whilst playing

5) Nobody wants to take away anyone's right to boo - fans can boo if they want to

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Some fans in this thread criticise managers for not changing things to make things better and more successful

Then continue to boo their own players even though it's been proven to make the players play worse and even though it's never ever worked - not once

Talk about simpletons

lol

They got booed at halftime...played better 2nd half.....you are talking out your harris. UTO.

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Not because of the booing at all

Otherwise - how come the players don't win every game that they're booed in?

Come on now - stop being silly

Haha...skewing it now....how come they dont win every game they are not booed. UTO.