Jump to content

Plymouth ticket prices


Recommended Posts

Seems all the stands are open just the lower parts.
Wonder if this is to make it look they is a half decent crowd on TV.

£10 is a fair price, well done Chansiri!

 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

I haven't missed a home FA Cup tie in my 40+ years of going to Hillsborough,  but I'm seriously tempted to just buy a ticket for the TPP but stay at home and watch on TV. 

 

Do people really buy tickets and not go just for priority points?
Must be made of money.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Do people really buy tickets and not go just for priority points?
Must be made of money.

 

Vast majority of my TPP has been from games I've gone to, but yes I've bought tickets a couple of times and not used them,  just to keep the TPP topped up. I am loaded though.

 

It's been well worth it, to ensure that I don't miss the great awaydays like Morecambe, Cheltenham,  Accrington...

 

 

 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

 

Vast majority of my TPP has been from games I've gone to, but yes I've bought tickets a couple of times and not used them,  just to keep the TPP topped up. I am loaded though.

 

It's been well worth it, to ensure that I don't miss the great awaydays like Morecambe, Cheltenham,  Accrington...

 

 

 

You missed out the classic that was Wimbledon and the epic that will be crewe and Fleetwood 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

I think we should experiment with the team for this one :ph34r:

I agree, I think DM will rest BPF and play Bannan in goal, with Wildsmith playing right of a front three.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I agree, I think DM will rest BPF and play Bannan in goal, with Wildsmith playing right of a front three.

no no no its johnson who will be in goal even if its after 3 subs used and keeper gets injured , he has played right back at mansfield ,left back , centre half  saturday , wing back , and even in an attacking 3 in a 433 at morecambe , so its pretty much that he has played everywhere apart from in goal 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Seems all the stands are open just the lower parts.
Wonder if this is to make it look they is a half decent crowd on TV.

£10 is a fair price, well done Chansiri!

 

 

Do people really buy tickets and not go just for priority points?
Must be made of money.

£10 for adults and £5 for kids is the same price most of the other teams in round 1.

 

Chessy, are a £10 for adults £5 for kids but they only charge £1 admin fee instead of DC £2 per ticket.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

How do you order your ST seat online ?

You can't it says it on the website season ticket seats not valid, but season ticket holders priority booking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

How do you order your ST seat online ?

ive just got 3 online i dont think they reserve season ticket holders seats anymore its a free for all

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Seems all the stands are open just the lower parts.
Wonder if this is to make it look they is a half decent crowd on TV.

£10 is a fair price, well done Chansiri!

 

 

Do people really buy tickets and not go just for priority points?
Must be made of money.

yep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...