Lincoln City Review

I really enjoy these videos. I think that he largely speaks for us all.

One thing though… can you finish slurping your tea before you start recording…you’ll be belching, blowing your nose and scratching you plumbs before too long…it’s not a good look.

Other than that, nice one.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

I really enjoy these videos. I think that he largely speaks for us all.

I agree.

I wonder if people under 25 can relate as much - I’m 30+ so I definitely can. I’ve seen better football than this and can vaguely remember the club doing well. 

The generation of downtrodden fans is becoming 2 to 3 generations. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

I agree.

I wonder if people under 25 can relate as much - I’m 30+ so I definitely can. I’ve seen better football than this and can vaguely remember the club doing well. 

The generation of downtrodden fans is becoming 2 to 3 generations. 

Bit of a tangent but me and some of the lads at work were talking about football on Friday and we have a new kid I our team. Well, I say kid, he about 28. Cockney. Spurs fan. 

And he said with genuine shock while me and the lads were bemoaning our fate  " You used to be in the Premier league?"

He'd genuinely got absolutely zero recollection of it and looked reight dazed about it. 

Remembers other clubs up there that "you wouldn't expect". 

Wigan, Blackpool, Bournmouth etc. But seemed right amazed we'd once been there. 

And we've got fan. Fans who'll be hurtling towards bloody middle age them sens soon enough who've never seen us up there. 

Me head sometimes can't compute it. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

43 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Lee Bullen tried the 4-4-2 with a diamond v Brentford away.

It was awful for a number of reasons.

Different group of players now though. 

I'd rather we tried that than all these players out of position  all along.

To be honest I'm getting to the stage I don't care how they set up as long as we look stable, coz at minute they look like a paper mache house in a rain storm.

• Like 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

46 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

It's been about 5 years since the play-off final. Doesn't feel too far away does it?

Odds are good that within the same time period, Wednesday will field an XI that weren't even born when Wednesday were last in the Premier League. 

Bleedin hell.

When  you put it like that.

You do start to wonder we'll ever get in the Prem before we all peg it

The videos do show the resigned disappointment of being a Wednesday fan.

We score, great but don't get too excited because we will mess it up, they equalise, oh well we knew that was going to happen, same old Wednesday they always let you down. I wonder if we can hang on for the draw?

What are we doing at the back now? Why can't we string two passes together like other teams? How come when we trap the ball we have to chase it 10 yards. Great ball but why was there only one of ours in the box. How come their player is bossing the game when he's crap and our 'stars' are chasing shadows?  Get a grip FFS. Somebody cover the man out wide, the ball's going to him....knew it. Ger it forrard, stop nancying about with it at the back you'll lose it,  and that's another stupid mistake. 

Why can't the coahes and manager see through our eyes?  We see what is wrong, it's simple, not rocket science, square pegs in square holes, a set formation and stop swapping the players about every game. Stop playing it out, get if forward, move it quickly, pass and move, sort out corners and throw ins. All basics.

It's so frustrating.

• Like 2

Another enjoyable review, a lot of sense there IMO. The only difference being that I gave a bigger Fraking Ell at that back pass to the keeper with three surnames and his reaction to it.

Will Moore turns it around? I’m not sure, the player’s gave a pi ssed off vibe Saturday.

UTO