L1 Manchester United

That's how I see it too.

We've got too many high quality international players who are just in it for the glamour, and not enough players with a heart.

We simply have too much to win a game.  It's a curse to have that quality at our disposal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Manwë said:

That's how I see it too.

We've got too many high quality international players who are just in it for the glamour, and not enough players with a heart.

We simply have too much to win a game.  It's a curse to have that quality at our disposal.

Don't we have 1 current international player 1

8 minutes ago, Manwë said:

That's how I see it too.

I am assuming this is tongue in cheek.

40 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

That’s basically what we are.

A team full of individual talent, no team cohesion.

A manager who appears out of his depth.

Fans who expect more.

So many similarities.

I have literally just said these exact words!

Guest Kameron

For as bad as Darren Moore is some of the players ain't anywhere near as good as what some supporters believe, super star Barry Bannan is included on that list.  We may have signed a boat load of players in the summer but once again there appears to have been no clear plan and key positions we're not addressed.  I will also never understand why we are so unfit as an overall squad for the umpteenth season in a row, again players blowing out of their arses 25-30 mins into a game, we are so amateur it is unbelievable. 

2 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

That’s basically what we are.

A team full of individual talent, no team cohesion.

A manager who appears out of his depth.

Fans who expect more.

So many similarities.

They are a worldwide commodity, play in Red, can attract Super players like Ronaldo and have as much chance of winning anything as we have. 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

For as bad as Darren Moore is some of the players ain't anywhere near as good as what some supporters believe, super star Barry Bannan is included on that list.  We may have signed a boat load of players in the summer but once again there appears to have been no clear plan and key positions we're not addressed.  I will also never understand why we are so unfit as an overall squad for the umpteenth season in a row, again players blowing out of their arses 25-30 mins into a game, we are so amateur it is unbelievable. 

Agree with a lot of this.

When I look at the players signed I just see an average bunch of League 1 players.
Remember people getting excited about signing Lee Gregory but when you look at his record he is an ok player but nothing sparkling.

Lewis Wing was another one people were raving about but you have to wonder why an average Championship side like Middlesborough are happy for him to go out on loan all the time.

Barry Bannan would still be in my team each week but you cant help feel he is slightly over the hill.

8 hours ago, Manwë said:

That's how I see it too.

As if people have actually taken this post seriously.