8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not looking great for Moore. Adenarin interview yesterday and Dunkley coming out with this.

I know neither are hardly slagging the gaffer off, but seems a very frustrated camp. 

Cus believe it or not most footballers aren’t thick..they know what’s what...let’s hope bazza s hotline to DC is still live...the players ar3 simply not having him..and our season can easily be saved with a simple decision

Just now, The coach said:

Cus believe it or not most footballers aren’t thick..they know what’s what...let’s hope bazza s hotline to DC is still live...the players ar3 simply not having him..and our season can easily be saved with a simple decision

Not sure if it can be easily saved by sacking Moore.

Chansiri doesn’t have a great record of getting the right manager in.

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not looking great for Moore. Adenarin interview yesterday and Dunkley coming out with this.

I know neither are hardly slagging the gaffer off, but seems a very frustrated camp. 

When he announced the team for yesterday half of them.woild have been thinking WTF is going on?

Think he lost a few players and fans with selections and "tactics" yesterday. Once respect of players has gone it's a long way back. Nice guy or not. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Not like Dunkley to be gobbing off.

Whilst I don’t agree with playing Johnson at CB, let’s be honest, it shows you how diabolical Dunkley is.

It shows Moore has lost the plot, thats all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

The wheels are coming off. 

Who will suffer more though?  Moore or SWFC?

There is nothing to fear in this division if we had a good manager...we need to know who is running the show at s6...is it still DC? If it is I reckon Moore will get till the end of the season:duntmatter:

4 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Not like Dunkley to be gobbing off.

Whilst I don’t agree with playing Johnson at CB, let’s be honest, it shows you how diabolical Dunkley is.

Dunkley is. better than Johnson all day long

• Like 2