Long throws

I don’t think we’re allowed to put our opponents under too much pressure… 

Just watched the highlights of the Brentford v Leicester game - even Brentford tried a long throw…

at this point I’m like ‘fizz it’ do whatever you want… Wednesday are just tedious at this point.  

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

When???!!!

Im pretty sure we scored one goal from a Patterson long throw last season. I’m sure someone else’s memory will be better than mine and will be able to say who it was against. I miss a Patto long throw to be honest. They weren’t spectacularly successful but they were always a bit of fun. 

• Like 1

I said a couple of weeks ago in this league instead of all the wide signings we could have done with a huge centre forward and a commanding centre half 

This is the pub league not strictly come dancing and Patterson flinging bombs in would be affective 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I said a couple of weeks ago in this league instead of all the wide signings we could have done with a huge centre forward and a commanding centre half 

This is the pub league not strictly come dancing and Patterson flinging bombs in would be affective 

Add to the big CF & CH. What was the first thing we noticed about Chris Brunt ? Everyone went 'WOW' when he took his first throw in.

It's not always productive  but creates panic at the back for the opposites.  

• Like 1