Trouble on Middlewood Road

For some reason the tram stop and Middlewood Roar towards town has become more of a trouble hot spot this last few years. 

Was a bit of bother with the Bolton fans outside the bowling green after the match Youngish Wednesday fan, mouthy, showing off, got clipped by a Bolton fan.  Decent lesson for my 10 year old walking with me, who witnessed it all. The lesson that you don’t play up like that and show off, and expect to get away with it. The 2nd lesson is that there is always someone bigger than you. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lairyowl said:

If put what I know and think I'll get shot down, but I know one thing that statement I put what a load of crap to is 100% correct from me 

Say what you want mate - getting shot down can be fun / funny sometimes. Happens to me on an hourly basis 

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Probably fat 50 year olds in Stone Island giving it large, deffo the kind of guys who are ordered about by the Mrs at home.

Not really..the guys who are ordered about the mrs at home will be walking round dobbys garden ct with their mrs on a saturday at 3pm..pretending they enjoy it...other garden centres are available:duntmatter:

skinny little weesle

try come to Belgrade for night game and see how get home

these childs that been to play scool punch clubs

this why swfc is laugh of every one at minute

Maurice says at shop everyone Huddersfield and Barnsley he know they just laugh and laugh

i do shop Wakefield so see these not at all and i Belgrade fan not Sheffield but spend some moeny Sheffield but think the team is so bad

6 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

skinny little weesle

Maurice says at shop everyone Huddersfield and Barnsley he know they just laugh and laugh

i do shop Wakefield so see these not at all and i Belgrade fan not Sheffield but spend some moeny Sheffield but think the team is so bad

It’s hard to argue with that.

• Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky
11 hours ago, lairyowl said:

If put what I know and think I'll get shot down, but I know one thing that statement I put what a load of crap to is 100% correct from me 

Any translators in the house?

10 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

skinny little weesle

Tram and bus lines are alright at matchday over here.

• Haha 2