Trouble on Middlewood Road

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And occasionally do a disco move to look PROPER cool

...I quite like how the boy to one side has the presence of mind to know there are going to be rain showers later so he pops on his Peter Storm cagoule and rolls it down to keep his bottom dry too ..being prepared is very important ... 

33 minutes ago, morganowl said:

and its only going to get worse with massive price increases and all these restrictions coming against our civil liberties.  

It's true...

Nowadays 3 grannys and a vicar glued to the road can bring the country to its knees.

Whereas in the 80's the cops would have charged em on horseback with truncheons drawn...while in full riot gear and pc numbers removed of course...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So there’s been scrapping at football matches since the sixties ( I’m not old enough to remember before that) but it’s now about Brexit, covid, inflation and civil liberties according to this thread.

Im offended that the LGBQT community have been left out of the debate. Typical owlstalk. 

You have probably offended a lot of people forgetting LGBQT wrong. I think it is some more letters and symbols now. The reality is that gay rights have been won. That is great. But those employed by the campaign need it to continue. That’s why they fight for 30 stone Derek who likes to be known as Sandra to be able to play rugby against our daughters on a Saturday.

Any for many years lads have drank beer and found reasons to blow off some testosterone. It is stupid but we don’t need to find political reasons for it. Unless you love the divisive politics of the left.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Nowadays 3 grannys and a vicar glued to the road can bring the country to its knees.

It's the people glueing old ladies and clergy to the road who need to be stopped.

Speaking as one of the latter.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

It's the people glueing old ladies and clergy to the road who need to be stopped.

Speaking as one of the latter.

Latter is a great word as it rhymes with splatter.

Whenever I go for an Indian I ask for a mixed splatter. They think I am saying platter when secretly I am being hilarious.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

It's true...

Whereas in the 80's the cops would have charged em on horseback with truncheons drawn...while in full riot gear and pc numbers removed of course...

My instant reaction was that the vicar should have better things to do. Then I thought about it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, heppers said:

You have probably offended a lot of people forgetting LGBQT wrong. I think it is some more letters and symbols now. The reality is that gay rights have been won. That is great. But those employed by the campaign need it to continue. That’s why they fight for 30 stone Derek who likes to be known as Sandra to be able to play rugby against our daughters on a Saturday.

Any for many years lads have drank beer and found reasons to blow off some testosterone. It is stupid but we don’t need to find political reasons for it. Unless you love the divisive politics of the left.

I apologise unreservedly. It changes that often it’s sometimes hard to remember which version of truthspeak we are currently using. Can’t they get spell checker to alter it to ensure you don’t make mistakes?

11 minutes ago, heppers said:

Wearing a mask, lockdowns, travel restrictions, funeral restrictions....

I could go on.

Are you thinking there are funeral restrictions because someone has been glueing all the vicars to the road?

• Haha 5