Trouble on Middlewood Road

In my day we used todo it properly. Coppers or not.

I was at Millwall and got cornered. Gave two of them a Chinese burn and the third one a twisty on his right nipple.

I know it is frowned on but I got a right buzz off it.

I ran the lot of them down the street.

None of my mates were there which a shame as they think I am a wimp. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, heppers said:

I was at Millwall and got cornered. Gave two of them a Chinese burn and the third one a twisty on his right nipple.

No Wedgies? What kind of a man are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, heppers said:

Was this pre-pointing era?

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

26 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Lincoln were also giving it large though, it wasn't as though they were innocent and needed protecting

They had some right dinosaurs out yesterday on their big day out. 

lincoln supporters were acting as if they were leeds thugs the ones i saw in groups. but most of the lincoln supporters were decent people , its happening everywhere more the aggression its part i think due to the lockdowns and due to people having less respect these days its becoming a horrible society ,everyone must have noticed even driving around how there are more idiots and aggression than there were 3 years ago,and its only going to get worse with massive price increases and all these restrictions coming against our civil liberties.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

lincoln supporters were acting as if they were leeds thugs the ones i saw in groups. but most of the lincoln supporters were decent people , its happening everywhere more the aggression its part i think due to the lockdowns and due to people having less respect these days its becoming a horrible society ,everyone must have noticed even driving around how there are more idiots and aggression than there were 3 years ago,and its only going to get worse with massive price increases and all these restrictions coming against our civil liberties.  

Oh you were doing fine till the last sentence

lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I heard it all kicked off when one of the Lincoln fans tried to exchange his Bag for Life in B&M's.

no its when a 16 year old chav wernt allowed his wkd blue wicked so he could sup on the way through the park 

18 minutes ago, morganowl said:

What Civil libertie restrictions?

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So there’s been scrapping at football matches since the sixties ( I’m not old enough to remember before that) but it’s now about Brexit, covid, inflation and civil liberties according to this thread.

Im offended that the LGBQT community have been left out of the debate. Typical owlstalk. 

I believe it's LGBTQ+ this week.