The ten minutes we played well

27 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I think it was a bit more than 10 minutes, generally second half we played ok and we just needed that 2nd goal when we was well on top, Lincoln seemed to get there goal out of nowhere when they were hardly a threat. 

First half was very poor once again, only getting a foothold in game just before half time when we started creating something. 

Disappointing result but they were a few positives from game, another good performance from Dele-Bashiru and we looked a bit stronger in middle with Adeniran, these 2 with Bannan look to be our best midfield if we stick with this I think we'll improve over games eventually. 

Up front we look a bit lightweight with Gregory and especially  Berahino who I thought was disappointing, Theo looked a lot more of a threat and maybe we should have brought him on much earlier in game. 

Your comment on Lincoln getting there goal out of nowhere is bang on accurate. I’ve seen on here people saying they were expecting it to happen and as for some of the calls on P&G yesterday? ( Some people shouldn’t be allowed air time) It wasn’t as if Lincoln were coming at us at that point and looking likely, they weren’t.

4-5-1 with Theo and Shodipo on the wings getting up to support the striker. Proper CBs. Hunt and Palmer at fullback. Dennis, Dele and Bannan in the middle. Just have a go against teams like Lincoln at home and give the crowd something to support. We’re fed up of turgid 3 at the back formations where we our only way of scoring looks like from an opponent mistake. 
Forget about keeping possession as getting the ball forward quickly is always going to cause teams more problems in this league. 
I don’t understand why Moore can’t see it. 

• Thanks 1