Dominic Iorfa

Looks mentally and/or physically shot. 

Poor for their goal. Numerous other times yesterday where he did the basics very wrong and didn't seem to be bothered to work back to try and rectify his error. 

Mind you, can't be easy in a back 3 with Palmer and Johnson. 

8 hours ago, markg said:

Yep.

He is better next to hutch, same way that loovens made Tom lees 

Would've said the same but with a few games under his belt Dunkkey has started to look more composed to me.

I'm any case, Hutch is now, erm, a midfielder again... and  erm, Johnson a central defender... apparently 🙄

Just wish that Moore would set us up reasonably consistently putting square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round 'uns.

All this tw atting about is making some decent players look useless. They must be pi ssed off themselves.

He’s had several different CH partners & several formations to deal with so I’m cutting him some slack. Must be difficult knowing you have a left winger playing CH next to you. He’s probably having to concentrate twice as hard because he’s probably expecting mistakes from his colleagues. That must be mentally taxing.

Iorfa looked good with Hutch next to him. Since then, he has been very poor.

Do you know what, I’ve got a great idea; once Hutch is fit which should be next week, why don’t we go with a back 4 and play Hunt right back, Iorfa and hutch at centre halves and Palmer left back. I know it’s revolutionary but maybe this will work ffs. 

I still think he’s best suited to being a RB.

Due to his height & pace he gets moved to CB but I thought he was brilliant at RB under Bruce.

Reminds me a little of Reda Johnson in which he was always a shaky CB but a very good LB. 

5 hours ago, Bleeder said:

Would've said the same but with a few games under his belt Dunkkey has started to look more composed to me.

I'm any case, Hutch is now, erm, a midfielder again... and  erm, Johnson a central defender... apparently 🙄

Just wish that Moore would set us up reasonably consistently putting square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round 'uns.

All this tw atting about is making some decent players look useless. They must be pi ssed off themselves.

Agree. All the chopping and changing isn’t helping any player play to their best potential 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Thought he was good v Lincoln. 

I agree. He was decent yesterday and took the opportunity to break forward on a few occasions to get us going.

Other games he's been below par based on  his previous high standards but he's had  lot of time out injured and isn't helped by so many changes at the back.

21 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Yes agree he has been over hyped by a lot of fans. Good player on the whole though; powerful, fast and a good tackler. Not commanding in the air though for a CB.

He’s a typical league one defender minus the heading ability. His pace sometimes helps him recover but he is bang over rated 

His confidence is low that's all.

He never has been a ball playing defender and he is being forced to do it. He can step out with the ball OK into space but anything more than an easy 20 yard pass and he's giving it away. 

Which is frankly astonishing for a professional footballer.

But he is what he is.

He needs a proper leader beside him who can pass a bit and who talks to him. Basically Hutch. 

17 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He then compounded his error by going to ground after BPF had made the save, with a non-existent injury, other than going down with embarrassment, resulting in the physio coming on so he had to go off, leaving us defending the corner with no central defenders.

He just looks too casual at times. It can't be easy having to play alongside a right midfielder and a full-back in a back-3 but if anything that should make him more alert to danger. 

Watch it closely, it looks like he goes over on his ankle or summat. Definitely landed on his foot oddly.  Having said that he's not the player he was. I hope he finds form again, at the moment he looks like a fish out of water.

11 minutes ago, prowl said:

Watch it closely, it looks like he goes over on his ankle or summat. Definitely landed on his foot oddly.  Having said that he's not the player he was. I hope he finds form again, at the moment he looks like a fish out of water.

He jogged back, showing no signs of discomfort, went down, got treatment and showed no more signs of discomfort during the game. 

He could certainly have helped defend the corner first then got treatment if required.  

18 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

We had this with Tom Lees. 

One week playing in a back 4 next week a back 3.

A different CB partner every week.

Asking him to play out from his own 6 yard box.

The best defences always have a settled partnership no matter what league your in.

Spot on! 👍