Jump to content

SWFC V Lincoln Man of the match & ratings


Man of the match   

152 members have voted

  1. 1. Man of the match

    • Peacock-Farrell
      3
    • Hunt
      1
    • Johnson
      1
    • Palmer
      1
    • Iorfa
      0
    • Adeniran
      28
    • Dele-Bashiru
      105
    • Bannan
      1
    • Gregory
      0
    • Berahino
      1
    • Brown
      0
    • Shodipo
      0
    • Corbeanu
      10
    • Paterson
      1


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Tom22709 said:

What did Gregory do for him to score higher than Bannan, Berahino and Iorfa? For me he was the worst player on the pitch, absolute waste of a shirt

Northern prem league player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tom22709 said:


Just backs into defenders and appeals for free kicks, and never gets them

Yep a Charleton at this level and not on his own, Daren Moores signings are not good enough.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Tom22709 said:

What did Gregory do for him to score higher than Bannan, Berahino and Iorfa? For me he was the worst player on the pitch, absolute waste of a shirt

 

He was at least on a par with Berahino who could not trap a bag of cement and his replacement Paterson didn't do any better. He didn't desrve to be on a par with Bannan or Iorfa though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

BPF 5.5

 

Hunt 7

Palmer 6

Iorfa 5.5

Johnson 6

 

Adeniran 8.5

FDB 8

Bannan 5.5 

Brown 4.5

 

Gregory 6

Berahino 5

 

Patterson 6

Theo 6.5

Shodipo not enough time

 

nobody was worth an 8.5.

Adeniran played well but not that well, conceded possession with a poor challenge that left him injured in the move that led to the corner Lincoln scored from an tackled himself a couple of times second half. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

nobody was worth an 8.5.

Adeniran played well but not that well, conceded possession with a poor challenge that left him injured in the move that led to the corner Lincoln scored from an tackled himself a couple of times second half. 

True, but he and FDB was head and shoulders above everyone else. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

He wants it, he battles, he drops deep, he puts 100% in


I could do all that, the blokes a seasoned pro, he lost every ball played up to him today, it’s unacceptable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

True, but he and FDB was head and shoulders above everyone else. 

 

I agree with that but don't think either was better than a 7.5 which says it all about the rest. Sadly other than a 15 minute spell after the goal we were as disjointed as I expected us to be with what Moore went with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tom22709 said:


I could do all that, the blokes a seasoned pro, he lost every ball played up to him today, it’s unacceptable

The tactics were wrong, hoofing it up to Gregory isn't going to work, need to work it out to the wings.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

The tactics were wrong, hoofing it up to Gregory isn't going to work, need to work it out to the wings.


I agree with you, we know the tactics are wrong, but even when played into his feet he just miscontrolled and lost it..every time. As did Berahino, the balls got to stick further up the pitch, it’s our strikers job to do that and they’re just crap at it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobody higher than a 6 for me. 

Terrible performance. Still no cohesion. 

Dele bashiru was probably the best of the bunch. Let down by his first touch and final ball.

I thought wing being dropped would improve the midfield. Lincoln organised midfield commanded ours for most of the game apart from us scoring and a ok patch of ten minutes after. When they scored we just really lost the plot. Don't think that we ever applied any tactics or anything that looked like stopping a very ordinary Lincoln team.

I have backed DM so far. But I can't ignore any more his terribly poor interviews and his inability to produce coherent answers to basic media questions mainly regarding selection and formation and tactical issues. 

Without being rude or being perceived as slating him I just don't think he is very bright. Which normally in football is not a problem. He's now making me cringe with the strange answers that he gives to basic questions. 

If we was winning or playing well I could possibly cope. But we definitely are not doing either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

I agree with that but don't think either was better than a 7.5 which says it all about the rest. Sadly other than a 15 minute spell after the goal we were as disjointed as I expected us to be with what Moore went with. 

Unfortunately that is spot on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

The tactics were wrong, hoofing it up to Gregory isn't going to work, need to work it out to the wings.

 

There is no wing really in this formation though is there.

 

Hunt will try and get forward and gets some decent crosses in for a full back but he is no winger, he's not going to trick the defender or cut inside and beat a man very often.

First half today Brown might as well have been full-back rather than wing-back. Probably asked to play from deeper to cover for the fact Moore picked a wide midfielder to play at right-CB. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...