• Bannan
    • Gregory
    • Berahino
    • Brown
    • Shodipo
    • Corbeanu
    • Paterson

21 minutes ago, Tom22709 said:

What did Gregory do for him to score higher than Bannan, Berahino and Iorfa? For me he was the worst player on the pitch, absolute waste of a shirt

He was at least on a par with Berahino who could not trap a bag of cement and his replacement Paterson didn't do any better. He didn't desrve to be on a par with Bannan or Iorfa though. 

25 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

BPF 5.5

Hunt 7

Palmer 6

Iorfa 5.5

Johnson 6

Adeniran 8.5

FDB 8

Bannan 5.5 

Brown 4.5

Gregory 6

Berahino 5

Patterson 6

Theo 6.5

Shodipo not enough time

nobody was worth an 8.5.

Adeniran played well but not that well, conceded possession with a poor challenge that left him injured in the move that led to the corner Lincoln scored from an tackled himself a couple of times second half. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

nobody was worth an 8.5.

Adeniran played well but not that well, conceded possession with a poor challenge that left him injured in the move that led to the corner Lincoln scored from an tackled himself a couple of times second half. 

True, but he and FDB was head and shoulders above everyone else. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

True, but he and FDB was head and shoulders above everyone else. 

I agree with that but don't think either was better than a 7.5 which says it all about the rest. Sadly other than a 15 minute spell after the goal we were as disjointed as I expected us to be with what Moore went with. 

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

The tactics were wrong, hoofing it up to Gregory isn't going to work, need to work it out to the wings.

I agree with you, we know the tactics are wrong, but even when played into his feet he just miscontrolled and lost it..every time. As did Berahino, the balls got to stick further up the pitch, it’s our strikers job to do that and they’re just crap at it

Nobody higher than a 6 for me. 

Terrible performance. Still no cohesion. 

Dele bashiru was probably the best of the bunch. Let down by his first touch and final ball.

I thought wing being dropped would improve the midfield. Lincoln organised midfield commanded ours for most of the game apart from us scoring and a ok patch of ten minutes after. When they scored we just really lost the plot. Don't think that we ever applied any tactics or anything that looked like stopping a very ordinary Lincoln team.

I have backed DM so far. But I can't ignore any more his terribly poor interviews and his inability to produce coherent answers to basic media questions mainly regarding selection and formation and tactical issues. 

Without being rude or being perceived as slating him I just don't think he is very bright. Which normally in football is not a problem. He's now making me cringe with the strange answers that he gives to basic questions. 

If we was winning or playing well I could possibly cope. But we definitely are not doing either. 

44 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

The tactics were wrong, hoofing it up to Gregory isn't going to work, need to work it out to the wings.

There is no wing really in this formation though is there.

Hunt will try and get forward and gets some decent crosses in for a full back but he is no winger, he's not going to trick the defender or cut inside and beat a man very often.

First half today Brown might as well have been full-back rather than wing-back. Probably asked to play from deeper to cover for the fact Moore picked a wide midfielder to play at right-CB.