Here is how Darren Moore saw todays result

57 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I heard him say Charlton too. We actually play Cheltenham next. 🤦‍♂️

Also he said “we entertain Charlton”, home teams do the entertaining as the host, away teams are the guests

So he thinks the next match is at home to Charlton when it’s away to Cheltenham.

45 minutes ago, sheffsteel said:

Also he said “we entertain Charlton”, home teams do the entertaining as the host, away teams are the guests

So he thinks the next match is at home to Charlton when it’s away to Cheltenham.

Yep. We are heading to the footballing Mecca that is the ‘Jonny-Rocks’ stadium in downtown Cheltenham…

I hope the team aren’t sat at Hillsborough awaiting Charlton come Saturday 3pm,

3 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

By all means people should feel free to criticise Moore over team selections and tactics.

Think it's a cheap shot to have a go at him over how articulate he is. 

This

Also namecalling too - why are people that insecure in their views on Moore's decision making that they have to resort to calling him names?

FFS GROW UP PEOPLE

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

By all means people should feel free to criticise Moore over team selections and tactics.

Think it's a cheap shot to have a go at him over how articulate he is.

Many good managers like big Jack weren't the best speakers but didn't do too bad.

I know loads of smart people who aren’t that articulate but demonstrate their skills through results. There is plenty of scope to be critical without making things personal. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

This

Also namecalling too - why are people that insecure in their views on Moore's decision making that they have to resort to calling him names?

FFS GROW UP PEOPLE

I totally agree on this. It’s playground bully stuff and says more about the perpetrator that the recipient. I’d also be surprised if many of the name callers would be happy to say the things to Darrens face when in a room alone with him..

I get that people feel frustration. We all do. But there is plenty to be said without the personal insults and name calling that really doesn’t actually advance the conversation.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Nice bloke but job is too big for him and he's over complicating it  

Reminds me of a school PE teacher telling kids lets be like Man City were on TV last night, when the kids just wanna go and play and have fun 

or a Sunday League Manger telling the lads same after they were on ******** last night and just wanna go and get stuck in and have a go !

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

or a Sunday League Manger telling the lads same after they were on ******** last night

After we had got back from Cardiff when we won promotion down there it was one of our teammates birthday so we out partying till 4am...we rolled up next morning and were 3-0 down at half time. The manager came in and gave us all the hairdryer treatment then stormed out. One of the guys got a spliff out and shared it round...we won 5-3 To this day the manager still thinks it was his talk at half time that changed things 🤣

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

After we had got back from Cardiff when we won promotion down there it was one of our teammates birthday so we out partying till 4am...we rolled up next morning and were 3-0 down at half time. The manager came in and gave us all the hairdryer treatment then stormed out. One of the guys got a spliff out and shared it round...we won 5-3 To this day the manager still thinks it was his talk at half time that changed things 🤣

send this to Darren !

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

I’ve just rewatched. I have no real justification for this view but I really like the bloke. Even his kind of bumbling interview style. I think he’s a dead nice bloke and I really hope he sorts us out. I actually think he cares. In my heart of hearts I done think he will to be honest. But you never know. 

I agree. He’s a Tim nice but dim character who clearly isn’t cut out to be a decent manager, 

The problem with him being inarticulate is that players in a decent team have a clear understanding of their own role and the roles of their team mates. It's the manager's job to provide that clarity.  I know he seems a good bloke but we want a capable professional.